Chapter 22 the end is near all vs Xerkon

Vegeta was the first to charge at Xerkon.  Xerkon dodged with ease and punched Vegeta sending him flying. Frieza charged next but met the same fate.

Xerkon: This is so boring.

Jiren and Toppo charged together. And not even a single finger was laid on Xerkon.  Meanwhile Dakon was watching.

Dakon: Why do they keep fighting? Don't they understand its suicide?

Meanwhile everyone was charging  trying to land a hit on Xerkon. But to no avail. Eventually it was just Reo, Akari and Goki standing.

Reo: Akari. We got to try it.

Akari: I hope it works.

Xerkon: Take your time. Anything for a challenge.

Goki: I'll give you a challenge.

She let out a scream that was long and loud. When it was over she achieved super saiyan rose 3

Goki: This is super saiyan rose 3.

Xerkon: I can sense the massive power. Interesting.

Goki charged for Xerkon. Xerkon was able to keep up but not without giving it effort.

Reo and Akari were trying their hardest to transform into a form they obtained by training with their father.  Meanwhile Xerkon was finding more trouble then he expected from Goki. But one punch knocked her down and took her out of the fight. The siblings achieved their transformation with a blinding light. Y/n was able to stand up now.

Y/n: Those are my kids.

Vegeta looked up from the ground.

Vegeta: *shocked* *gasp* No- no way! They didn't!

The two managed to mix super saiyan blue, rose and indigo. to make super Saiyan indigo-blue rose. All three colors in their hair.

Xerkon smiled.

Xerkon: Even with this. Your father managed to still be stronger.

The two charged for them. And Xerkon was not expecting the teamwork. Both of them not uttering a single word. They were born on the same day mere seconds apart. The one thing they share is their love for combat.  Xerkon was having a really hard time keeping up. Every time he tried to strike he failed having his attack countered. He had enough and started fighting for real.

With one punch he sent Akari flying. And with a second punch he knocked  Reo right next to her.  He went to charge an energy wave.

Y/n: Final flash!

The final flash hit Xerkon catching him off guard. His attack went wide missing the two. Xerkon turned to face Y/n.

Xerkon: You still stand? Interesting. 

Xerkon charged for Y/n. He hit Y/n once sending him flying. But Y/n stood up once more. Xerkon landed a flurry of punches. But yet Y/n was still on one knee.

Xerkon: You have fought valiantly. I will remember you Y/n.

Vegeta stood up.

Vegeta: Y/n. You stand up like I did against Jiren. I can't let you stand alone. I have to keep fighting for you. You might not be my blood. But your still my son. And time and time again you make me proud. Today is no different. I won't let you fight alone! AHHHHHHHH! *energy explodes*

Vegeta was in super saiyan blue 2 now. His vibrant blue color now accompanied by lightning around him.

Dakon: What am I doing? Vegeta is right. I'm a terrible father.  He's risking everything! And I'm standing here doing nothing!  Damn it ALLLLLLLLLLL! *Energy explodes*

Dakon charged at Xerkon and so did Vegeta. Both landed hits on Xerkon sending him flying. The two knew what to do without even talking. They both wanted to punish Xerkon. But still Xerkon could not be beaten and they both were knocked down and out.  Y/n stood up once more and looked at all his knocked down friends.

Y/n: I need to do this. I need to win.

He had flashbacks of everything he went through with almost everyone. But his memory of holding his kids for the first time. His own flesh and blood. He looked as his kids. Who at one time saw him as a superhero.  Now they just see him as an unstoppable force.

Y/n: Reo, Akari. My children. You both have done so much. I'm supposed to stop this from happening.  I won't let this go on any moreeeeeeeee!

The energy of Y/n even in his base exploded making Xerkon stand on guard.

Xerkon: What the hell!?

Y/n went mastered ultra instinct with super saiyan indigo. 

Y/n: The end is here Xerkon. Fight me now.