Chapter 15 Ultra perfection with some ultra indigo

It was a normal day for everyone. Goku mastered ultra instinct. Now he and I can have a good fight. Even though he can now beat me because I can't hit him at all. But I don't mind. It feels good to know I can rely on Goku if I fall. But one day someone used the dragon balls, which was a surprise since they need a year to return to normal. All of us went to investigate. But our search yielded no results. We gave up the search and went on our usual business for a week. But then someone was destroying west city. And on TV we all saw who it was. It was Cell himself. Someone revived him with the dragon balls. We went to go face him. As soon as he saw us he smiled. 

Cell: There you are. I was starting to think you would never arrive. 

Vegeta: I hope you have been training. Because if you have not then you are outmatched. 

Cell: Well Vegeta, I have been doing mental training. And it has increased my power. It has increased it pass my wildest dreams. All because I wanted to kill Gohan and Y/n. Revenge is a dish best served cold. But I hate this enclosed space. Let us move somewhere more open. 

We went to a wasteland.

Vegeta: I will go first and squash this insect. 

Vegeta went into his mastered super saiyan blue and walked forward. Cell unleashed his power and it was just as big as Vegeta's. They charged for one another. And for most of it Vegeta had the upper hand. Soon Vegeta had Cell down. 

Vegeta: Any last words Cell?

Cell: Ultra instinct. 

Cell had the aura of Ultra instinct as he knocked out Vegeta in a flash. 

Goku: Yikes! Look likes I need to do this. 

Goku went ultra instinct and charged for Cell. And for most of the fight you could not even tell what was going on. But Cell was able to defeat Goku. 

Y/n: Everyone run! *goes super saiyan indigo* 

The only one who did not listen was Goki. I charged for Cell. And he was hitting me hard. I was not able to keep up with him. Soon he knocked me down next to Goki. 

Goki: Y/n! 

Goki knelled down next to me. \

Y/n: R-run. 

Cell walked close. 

Cell: Oh I get it now. This woman is special to you isn't she? That is great! That means I get to take two. No wait, I sense a second energy in her. Oh my god this is priceless! I get to kill you, your girlfriend, and your child! *laughs* Oh boy my revenge will be sweet. 

Y/n in head: I can't let this happen. I got to do something. Maybe I can...no I don't think I can do that. But I have to try. 

Cell went to strike Goki. I sprung up and grabbed his strike. I obtained ultra instinct. I managed to go super saiyan indigo as well. 

Cell: How did you?! 

I did not let him finish as I struck him knocking him away. I was faster and stronger than him. I managed to knock him out of ultra instinct. He was on his knees panting. 

Cell: No. I was supposed to be perfect. How could I fail? 

Y/n: Never mess with my family. FINAL! *charges final flash* FLASH! 

I fired the final flash leaving not even a single atom of him left. 

I was tired as I went out of both forms and got on my knees. Goki rushed to me and helped me onto my feet. Goku and Vegeta got up. A pillar of light appeared. Whis and Berrus appeared. We explained the situation.

Berrus: Do  you have any idea how Y/n turned super saiyan indigo while in ultra instinct Whis? 

Whis: Yes. Super saiyan indigo is achieved by instincts itself. So in all honesty, only Zeno can defeat him. 

Goki: Okay. But I think Y/n needs some bed rest. 

Goki helped me get home. I laid down in bed. Goki curled up beside me. 

Goki: You scared me there for a minute. 

Y/n: Sorry. 

Goki: Its okay, I should have known you would find a way to pull through. 

Y/n: *pulls Goki closer* Its okay. It would have been impossible to know. 

Goki sarcastically: *wraps arms around Y/n* I love you too much you know that?   

Y/n: Now I do. 

Goki: It was a joke Y/n. 

Y/n: Oh. Sorry. 

Goki: *gives kiss on lips* Its okay. You did not know. 

Y/n: Okay. 

I drifted off to sleep. And I was glad I found a way to protect my family.