short chapter 17 how it all began.

A long time ago. Universes were being destroyed for no good reason. The god of destruction of universe 13 Dakon. Had a child who he named Y/n. But his time with his child is coming to an end.

He was approached by his attendant Jaeger.

Jaeger: Lord Dakon. I am afraid to tell you. That The omni king is in a bad mood. And is destroying universes to relive stress.

Dakon: Oh no. Surely we will be one of them. Quickly Jaeger. Help me get my son to universe seven. Zen-o will not destroy that universe yet.

Jaeger: Of course my lord. Let's hope to find a planet with life.

They went to a pod. They put young Y/n in it. Then they launched it. Dakon was crying now.

Dakon: Y/n. I'm so sorry. Please. Live a long life.

The pod left the universe right before it was destroyed. From there it travelled to universe seven. And landed on a inhabited planet. At least... It was until two saiyans wiped the life off of it.

Nappa and Vegeta saw the pod and opened it to find Y/n asleep.

Vegeta: A baby?

Nappa: Look Vegeta! A tail!

Y/n awoken, he started to cry.

Vegeta: Nappa! You woke him up!

Vegeta picked up and Y/n and held him in his arms. Nappa checked the baby's power level.

Nappa: Nine thousand nine hundred!

Vegeta: *gasp* What?! *looks at Y/n who fell back asleep*. You will be a great warrior. A high class elite no doubt. I'll be your father.

Nappa: If he slows us down I'll kill him.

Vegeta: If you kill him I'll slaughter you. Got it?

Nappa scared: Y...yeah. 

As Y/n grew up he showed his strength. And once he turned super saiyan indigo. Vegeta was proud. He was proud that his son was stronger than him. But little did he know just how strong Y/n actually was. Y/n now battles gods and wins. Something that Vegeta could have never expected all those years ago.