chapter 21 the battle for the universes part 3 the end is near.

Vegeta was still battling with Dakon. Vegeta was determined to defeat the man who he believed was a terrible father for not fighting with Y/n.

Vegeta: Once I'm done taking out the trash. I'll go be a father and help Y/n.

Dakon angry: Shut up!!!!!

Vegeta: Did I strike a nerve?

Dakon: He is MY son. I'll revive him.

Vegeta: And than what? Do you seriously believe he'll forgive you for killing the only family he knew? You fool.

Vegeta kicked Dakon sending him flying.

Vegeta: Even with all you got. You are only even with me. Y/n for once trained to get super saiyan indigo stronger. He wanted to be able to fight Xerkon. And look at him now. I couldn't be more proud. No matter what. I might never catch up to him.

Dakon: He'll fall.

Vegeta: That's where you're wrong.

Dakon: No one can defeat Xerkon.

Vegeta: Oh would you shut up about that! I heard this whole someone can't be beaten one thousand times. And every time Y/n beat them. This is another notch in his belt. Just watch. You'll see your error.

Tien,Krillin and Yamcha were fighting Harku.

Krillin: We got to help Y/n and Goku.

Yamcha: But we got this guy in our way.

Tien: Let's finish him.

Yamcha distracted Harku. Then Tien hit him with a solar flare. Then Krillin went in with a destructo disc. Harku sensed it and dodged.

Harku: Pests. I'll kill you right now.

?: I'm afraid your mistaken.

Frieza appeared in front of Harku.

Frieza: You three go help Y/n. I'll keep this false god busy.

Tien: Let's go.

Nekon was having troubles with piccolo and Gohan. No matter what he couldn't shake them off. But soon Nekon would meet his end. Gohan grabbed him keeping him in place.

Piccolo: Special beam cannon!

Gohan pushed Nekon towards it. Nekon was killed by the attack.

Piccolo: Gohan. We need to help Y/n.

Gohan: Let's go.

Riku was knocked down by Goten and Trunks. They did the fusion dance and became gotenks.

Gotenks: Super ghost kamikaze attack!

Ghosts appeared and charged for Riku. Riku tried to punch them but got blown up.

Gotenks fired one last galick gun finishing Riku.

Gotenks: Got to help Y/n.

The mother and children trio were still decimating Sakon. Who could not even react to some attacks. The fight ended when Goki stabbed him through the chest with an energy blade.

Goki: Kids. We got to help your dad.

Reo, Akari: Right!

Jiren and Toppo were fighting Zeu. And just like the others Zeu met his end from a barrage of attacks.

Jiren: Y/n needs us.

Toppo: Let us go assist him.

Goku and Y/n were fighting Xerkon. And even both of them combined were only a even match for Xerkon.

Soon the others were surrounding them. Frieza killed Harku with a death ball and joined them. Harkon laughed at the situation.

Harkon: No matter how many of you there are. It doesn't matter. I'll still win.

Soon both Goku and Y/n were fatigued and got back to base form.

Y/n: We weren't fast enough.

Xerkon: Too bad. Time to die.

Vegeta reacted quickly. As soon as Xerkon went to kill Y/n he knocked him awaaway.

Vegeta: You'll have to get through me first.

Xerkon: Very well.