O1.

I Was Trying To Get Through The Crowd Of Screaming Girls As I Walked Out The Concert Hall In Baltimore, MD. I Had Just Finished Doing The Last Show Of My Tour For The Testimony Album. I Got In The Backseat Of The Big Black Cadillac Escalade On Took My Phone Out Of My Pocket. I Had A Few Missed Calls But The One I Always Love Too See On My Screen Was Milan's Name. She Still Got The Same Emojis Next To Her Name Too, The Heart, The Ring, The Lips, & The Church With The Hearts Around It. I Still Got Madd' Love For Babygirl & I Always Will. I Wish We Were Still Together But Milan Felt Like We Needed A Break, So We Ended Up Getting Divorced. Adrian & Messiah Wanted To Go With Her And Jayceon Wanted To Go With Me. Of Course They Still See Eachother. They Even Go To The Same Elementary School So It's Almost Like They Still Live Together. I Tapped Milan's Name And Started To Call Her.

--Hello .. She Said Letting Out A Deep Frustrated Sigh

--Wassup Beautiful, What You Doing ? .. I Said At least Trying To Make Her Smile, I Knew That Sigh & She Wasn't In A Good Mood.

--About To Give These Boys A Bath, What You Doing? .. I Said Knowing She Was Smiling Hard.

--Just Finished My Last Show Of The Tour! .. I Said Kinda Excited, I Loved Seeing My Fans 

--Well, That's Good...The Boys Got Into A Fight With Some Kids Around Here .. She Said While Laughing A Little

--REALLY !!...Did They Win ?.. I Said Laughing

--August That Is Not Funny, Jayceon Made That Boy Nose Bleed, Messiah Stood There Watching & Laughing And Adrian Stomped On This Other Little Boys Hand ! .. She Said Sounding Disappointed, But I Know She Was Excited That Her Babies Could Hold Down They Own Even At Such A Young Age.

--Well I'll BE Over There Tomorrow So Imma Talk To Em' Then But Right Now I Gotta Go But I'll Call You In The Morning .. I Said Realizing That We Were Pulling Up To A Restaraunt. 

--Alright Auggy Bye, I Lov- I'll Talk To You In The Morning .. She Said Quickly, I Knew What She Was Gonna Say But I Just Let It Go. 

______________________________________________