16.

A U G U S T ...

What The Hell Is She Doing Fighting !! Milan Know Damn Well She Don't Need To Be Doing That Shit. I Had Just Left The Bank And Got The Money Out So I Could Bail My Baby Out...Jayceon, Messiah, & Adrian Were Hanging With Kirko's Kids At His House Until I Come Back. I Pulled Up To The Police Station, Took Off The Gun I Always Kept On Me And Put It Under My Seat. Yes August Stay Strapped !!! You Can't Catch Me Slipping!!!. I Got Out The Car And Headed Towards The Entrance Door. I Walked Inside And My Eyes Fell Upon Milan Who Was Arguing With Some Girl...I Looked Over And That Girl Was London, Why She In Here. Oh Shit, Both My Baby Mommas In Here !!!! I Can't Just Take One And Leave The Other....Fxck It I'll Just Bail Em' Both Out. They Sent Me Over To Some Lady And I Gave Her The Money For Both Of The Girls And Within 20 Minutes They Released Them.

"Hey Baby!" London Said About To Kiss Me But I Moved.

"Thanks Auggy" Milan Said Smacking My Ass.

"Wait What The Hell You Bail Her Out For" Milan And London Both Said At The Same Time As We Were Walking Out The Station

"Milan Is The Mother Of My Kids And London Could Possibly Be Having My Child And I Didn't Wanna Leave One And Take The Other." I Said Unlocking The Car.

"Well The Bitch Ain't Even Pregnant!!!! I Beat Her Ass And Popped That Fake Ass Belly Bubble She Had." Milan Said Pushing Her Away From The Passenger Seat Door.

"Wait So Y'all Got Fighting....WHO WON !!!!" I Asked Surprised.

"Me!" London Said Lying Her Ass Off

"Milan If You Let Her Beat Ya Ass Then Imma Beat You !" I Said Jokingly

"Hell No ! I Fxcked Her Up !" Milan Jumping At London

"You Know What ! Fxck It ! Fxck Both Of Y'all!! You Both Just Need To Get Back Together Cuz Yall Both Some Disrespectful Muthafuckas! And Y'all Both Weird As Hell !!! Now I See Where Ya Kids Get The Shit From !!!" London Said Kicking My Car And Walking Off.

"BITCH I KNOW YOU AIN'T JUST KICK MY CAR!!!" I Said Walking Towards London

"August Let It Go ..You Gotta Take Me Back To 7/11 So I Can Get My Car"Milan Said Pulling Me Back.

Bitch had me mad! My car is my baby on some real shit you fuck with my car then that's yo ass !!We Got In My Car And Headed To 7/11. The Entire Ride Milan Explained Everything To Me. That Bitch Really Faked A Pregnancy!! Before Milan Got Out The Car I Grabbed Her Arm And Pulled Her Back Into The Car.

I Wanted To Kiss Her...But I Dont Know How She'll React. So I Just Went For It. At First She Didn't Kiss Back But Eventually She Got Into It. Damn I Missed This !!! . When We Pulled Away We Just Sat There Quietly For A Few Minutes.

"Milan..Can We Please Work On Our Relationship Again...I Swear I Won't Cheat, I Won't Hurt You And I'll Never Lie To You Again....I Just Gotta Have You As Mine Again.." I Said Holding Her Hand.

"August I Don't Know ..." She Said With Her Head Down.

"Please Milan ....I Love You." I Said Staring Into Her Eyes.

"...I'll Call You Tonight.." She Said Kissing Me One Last Time Before Getting Out The Car.

I Don't know If That Was A Yes or A No But I Guess I'll Find Out Tonight When She Calls Me. I Don't Care What Anybody Says...I Love That Girl ! I'm Will Make her My Wife Again And Hopefully We Can Have Another Child...Maybe A Little Girl This Time...

M I L A N ...

Omg ...I Really Dont Know If I Can Trust August Anymore..I Don't Wanna Tell Him That Though. I Wanna Be With Him But At The Same Time I'm Afraid That He'll Hurt Me Again. I Know The Kids Want Us To Get Back Together That's No Secret ! But It's Like Everytime Me And August Are Doing Good And We Happy ... Something Bad Happens, It's Like Somebody Put A Curse On Me For Happiness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm Gonna Give Us Another Try For The 2,000th Time. It's Times Like This When I Wish My Brother Was Still Here ..His Birthday Is In A Few Months, April 26th . I Miss Him Like Crazy. UGH I HAte Red Lights ! They Take So Damn Long To Turn Green. Something Didn't Feel Right ...... It Felt Like Something Was About To Happen ...Something Bad Was About To Happen....Before I Could Even Hit The Gas Pedal I HEard Four Loud Gun Shots And Everything Went Black ..... I Was In And Out Of Consciousness, I Could Hear People Screaming, I Could Hear The Police And Ambulance Sirens And I Could See The Blurry People Surrounding Me Trying To Get Me To Speak ...

"Ma'am Can You Hear Me !" A Guy Said Putting A Little Light In My Eyes.

"...................." It Was Like I Couldn't Talk..I Wanted Too But I Couldn't ANd Everything Just Went Black Again.

________________________________________________________

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lemme KNow What You Thought ABout This Chapter <3