11.

A U G U S T

I Had Just Put The Boys To Bed And Was Cleaning Up All Their Toys. I Was Pretty Tired ! Now I Know How Milan Be Feeling. Them Boys Will Ware You Out !. After I Finished Loading The Dishwasher & Starting It Up For The Night I Headed Upstairs To My Bedroom. As I Was Walking Pass Messiahs Room I Heard His Piano Playing . I Peeked My Head Through The Door & Saw Him Sitting Up In Bed On His Piano.

"Wassup Siah.." I Said Walking Into His Room

"Hey Daddy.." He Said Hitting Some more Keys.

"what You Doing Up, It's Pretty Late," I Said Sitting On His Bed

"I Can't Sleep.." He Said Shrugging His Shoulders

"Oh..I Know What You Mean Some Nights I Feel The Same Way....I Got A Question. Are You Still Mad At Me For Hurting Mommy" I Asked With A Sigh.

"No, Not Really. Mommy Seems Okay Now So I'm Not Mad.." He Said Putting His Piano On His Stand.

"Goodnight Daddy Love You," He Said Kissing My Cheek And Laying Down Under His Blankets Covered In Music Notes.

"Goodnight Siah, I Love You Too," I Said Kissing His Forehead.

I Turned Off His Bedroom Light And Closed The Door. I Checked On Jayceon & Blade, They Were Still Asleep. I Went To My Bedroom And Sat On The Bed. I Put My Phone On Tge Charger And Threw My Shirt Onto The Floor. I Was About Go In My Bathroom And Take A Shower But My Doorbell Was Ringing. I Ran Down The Stairs And To The Door Before This Person Woke The Boys Up. I Opened The Door And Saw London Sitting There In Tears With Her Clothes Half Ripped.

"London What's Wrong," I Asked.

"I Went To This Club With Tamara & Denise ... Long Story Short Some Guy Tried To Rape Me. I Ran Out The Club And Came Here." She Said Crying Into My Chest

"Well, Come Inside," I Said Knowing Deep Down Inside That I Didn't Want This Hoe Here!

I Gave London A Pair Of My Basketball Shorts & One Of My Shirts To Put On After She Gets Out The Shower. I Went To The Bathroom Downstairs Took A Quick Shower. Put On some Basketball Shorts And Went Upstairs To My Room. London Was Laying On My Bed With Just My Shirt On. Oh My Gosh!!. I Ain't Tryna Fxck Around With Her No more. Little Does Milan or Anybody Else Know, I'm Gonna Get Milan Back ! I'm Plotting 24/7, I Told Y'all Milan Was Gonna Always Be My Baby. I Rolled My Eyes And Laid In The Bed.

"August...C'mon Baby" She Said Kissing My Neck.

"No, Chill Out. My Kids Is Here And I'm Not Fxcking With You Nomore. Only Reason I'm Letting You Stay For A Bit Is Because You Ain't Got Your Car And I Can't Leave The Boys Alone So I Can Take You Home, & Ya Ride Ain't Here Yet." I Said While Staring Her Dead In Her Face.

"Well, I Guess You Gon' Treat The Mother Of Your Child Like Shit !! You Don't Treat Milan Like This !! Matta' Fact I Know You Don't Treat Her Like This Cuz Y'all All Over The Magazines And TV Kissing And Hugging And Shit !!!" She Said Raising Her Voice.

"You Better Lower Your Voice Before You Wake Up My Kids !" I Said Covering Her Mouth.

"Whatever ... Child Care Classes Start On Friday." She Said Calming Down.

"Your Telling Me This Because. ...None Of My Boys Went And They Perfectly Fine!" I Said Getting Irritated.

"Really ... Jayceon Is The Loudest Kid I've Ever Know, Adrian Is Weird, Loud, And Always Fighting &&. Messiah... Well, He's Just Quiet, AntiSocial.. Adrian & Jayceon... Like What The Hell, They're SOOO Violent" She Said Laughing.

"BITCH I KNOW YOU AIN'T CALLING MY KIDS WEIRD !! YOU GOT A SISTER NAMED CHIQUITA AND CHIQUITA IS A BANANA DUMB ASS !!! .....You Know What..I'm Not Even Gon Argue With You. I Want A DNA Test & I Want You To Get The Hell Out My House." I Said Getting Up From My Bed.

"Whatever .. I Hope My Child Acts Nothing Like You! ." She Said Smacking Me In My Face.

"Don't You Ever In Your Life Put Your Hands On Me! I Would Be Wrong If I Hit You Back But I'm Not That Much Of A Asshole !! ....Get Out !!!!" I Said Grabbing Her Arm.

The Only Person I Have Let Put They Hands On Me And Get Away With Was Milan. She's The Only Woman Besides My Mom & Grandmother Who Has The Right To Do So. All The Shit I Put Her Through I'd Let Her BEat My Ass Anyday But London ..Hell No She Just A Thottie for Me To Fxck With' Whn I'm Bored. I Heard The Front Door Shut And I Guess She Called Her Firends To Come Get Her Cuz I Heard A Car Pull In My Driveway & Pull Out. I Reached Under My Couch And Pulled Out My Black Box. I Turned The TV On & Started Watching 21 Jump Street, After I Finished Rolling Up I Lit My Blunt & Went Straight To #ChillMode

M I L A N ...

I Couldn't  Sleep..I've Been Sitting In My Livingroom Watching Movies All Night, This Is The 4th Movie On Netflix I've Watched & It's Boring As Hell. I Wish I Could Call August & Just Talk To Him But That Would BE Awkward Since I Told Him Don't Contact Me Unless It INvolves The Kids & I Would Do The Same.Yesterday In His Car When We Were Chilling It Was Just 2 Parents Talking, I KNow We Kissed But ...Nevermind. I Do Miss Him, Everytime We go Through This I Always End Up Getting Sad And Missing Him. I Know He Cheated ..But Technically He Didn't Cheat Cuz We Wasn't Together He Was Just Doing Me Dirty The Entire Time We Was Trying To Work Everything Out But If I Could Do Our Marriage All Over Again I WOuldn't HAve Gotten The Divorce In The First Place. I Feel Stupid Everytime I Think About That. MY Phone Started Ringing .I Didn't KNow The Number But I answered It Anyway. 

-Hello ..I Said Eating Doritos

-Milan ?...I Heard A Familiar Voice Say.

-Yeah, Whose This ?...I Said Confused

-It's Me Khalil ..Remember We Used To Talk In Highschool, I Was A Senior, You Were A Sophmore & Your Brother Chris Was A Junior..But I Left For The Army..He Said All In One Breath

-Oh Yeah I Remember Now, How You Been... I Said With A Smile

-Great ! I Just Got Back To Houston A Couple Days Ago. I Stopped By Your Mothers House, She Said You Got Married And Moved To California ... He Said Kinda Hurt

-Yeah I Did, I Also Have 3 Kids & I'm Divorced Actually ... I Said Sighing

-Oh Damn, Sorry To Hear That...He Said In A Comforting Tone

-It's Fine, Not Everything Last Forever Anyway...I Said Shrugging My Shoulders.

-Yeah That's True, Are You Busy This Weekend. I Don't Have A Problem With Flying Out To Cali To See You....He Said Making Me Smile Widely

-Umm, Yeah Sure That'd Be Great. ....I Said Smiling My Ass Off.

-Great. I Can't Wait To See You"...He Said Laughing A Little

-A'ight..I'll Talk To You Later Then ...I Said Smiling & Hanging Up

WOW, I Haven't Seen Khalil In Years, In Highschool We Talked More Than Friends. We Were Gonna Start Dating Eachother, But He Decided To Go To The Army Early. I Missed His Ass For A Long Time...Then I Met Joquon. Everybody Knew Me And Khalil Were Talking At The Time, Even August. August Couldn't Stand Him. I Remember Whenever Chris's Friends Were Over The House & Khalil Would Come Over To See Me, Him & August Would Always Get Arguing...Smh. I Just Hope They Chill This Time. Only God Knows What'll Happen This Weekend.

_____________________________________________________________________________

UUHHHH LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!