O8.

M I L A N

-2 WEEKS LATER-

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Doorbell Ringing And Somebody Knocking. I Looked Over At The Clock & Saw It Was 7:3Oam. I Slid My Bunny Slippers On And Threw Some Gum In My Mouth. As I Was Walking Down The Hallway Towards The Door I Remembered That August Was Coming By Today So I Started SpeedWalk To The Door And I Opened It, It Wasn't August ........It Was Chris Standing There Smiling ...

"Wassup Baby Sis ...You Gon' Stand There Or Let A Nigga In" He Said Laughing A Little

"Come In Big Head" I Said Laughing..

"How You Been Girl" He Said Hugging Me Tightly

"I've Been Good, How Bout You" I Said Sitting Next To Him On The Couch.

"Well You Know .. I've Been A'ight...I Guess.. I Just Wanted To Come By And Say Check Up On You. I Miss You A Lot .. But I Also Wanted To See. How You And August Doing.." He Said Reaching In My Mini Jar Of Jolly Ranchers On The End Table.

" We're Good I Guess, We Suppose To Be Working On Our Relationship But Lately He's Been Pretty Distant..." I Said Giving Him A Weak Smile

"Remember This Babygirl ....You And August Is Good For Eachother But Its Other Niggas In This World, That'll Love & Cherish You Better, August Is My Nigga But.. Well Nevermind.." He Said Shaking His Head And Kissing My Forehead Before Getting Up And Walking Towards The Door.

"CHRIS WAIT !! ...Can You Come Watch Spongebob With Me ..Like You Used To Do When We Were Younger.." I Said Sitting On The Arm Of The Couch

"Sure Babygirl, ....C'mere" He Said Smiling And Sitting On The Couch.

I Walked Over To Where He Was Sitting And Laid Down In My Brothers Arms. Me And Chris Were Always Close I Miss Him Like Crazy ! As I Was Laying In My Big Brothers Arms A Smile Began To Spread Across My Face.

----------------

My Eyes Fluttered Open From That Dream And My Heart Dropped..I Looked Around The Room And Then The Entire House Only Wishing And Hoping My Dream Was Real And I'd Find Chris Chilling In My House Somewhere, I Even Went Outside And Looked Around...After Searching Around The House For Chris And Realizing It Was Just A Dream That Felt So Real.. I Broke Down Crying In My Bedroom Floor. I Just Want My Brother Back !!....Why Did God Have To Take My Brother Away From Me !!! I Need Him, His Kids &&. His Nephews Need Him !!!

"Milan ...Girl What's Wrong" I Heard Lani Say As She Walked In The Room

"I Just Want My Brother Back...I Need Him" I Said Sniffling

"C'mon Girl ..Why Don't You Get Back In Bed & Rest...I Got The Boys" She Said Helping Me Get Into The Bed.

I Laid Under My Blankets And Stared At The Wall, I Reached Over To My Nightstand And Picked Up My Phone & My White Beats Headphones. I Saw August Had Called Me Twice & Texted Me 4 Times, But I Wasn't In The Mood To Talk I Just Needed To Chill. I Put On Headphones On And Went To Pandora..The First Song That Began To Play Was August's Song With Pusha T 'FML'. I Laid In Bed For About 20 More Minutes And I Went Back To Sleep.

--------

"Shhh Leave Mommy Alone She Needs Some Rest," Adrian Whispered

"I Just Wanna Check On Her," Jayceon Said Whispering Back To Him

"I Love You Mommy" Jayceon Said Kissing My Forehead

I Was Awake The Entire Time The Boys Were In The Room, I Was Just Too Tired To Speak. I Sat Up In Bed And Yawned/Stretched. I Got Up From Bed & Headed To The Bathroom. I Took A Shower, Brushed My Teeth, And Straightened My Hair. I Searched My Closet For An Outfit ..Until I Picked Out A Pair Of Black Leggings, My Dodgers Baseball Jersey & A Pair Of Tims.