O4.

M i l a n

I Was Sitting On My Couch Drinking Some Mountain Dew & Watching "Steve Wilkos" While On The Phone With Lani..I Missed This Girl Like Crazy !!! We Still Keep In Touch All The Time!. Every Christmas and Thanksgiving, Her & Her Husband Derrick Come To Cali ! & They Bring The Kids So Its Great. Getting To See My Nieces & Nephews..Especially The Boys ! They Look Just Like Chris..I Miss My Brother Soo Much. I Wish He Was Here With Us.

-Soo How Are You & August ? .. Lani Asked Already Knowing The Answer

- Girl You Know We Not Together. But We Doing Fine I Guess..Yesterday We Almost Had Sex ! ..I Said Reminiscing Back To Yesterday's Moment.

- Ohhhhh Girl !! You Both Just Need To Get Remarried !, I Would Love To Be Your Maid Of Honor !..She Said Excitedly

- Well, We Won't Be Getting Remarried No Time Soon..I'm Not Ready Get Back In A Relationship With August or Anybody Else..I'm On Chill Mode Right Now ... I Said Thinking About August And How He Always Made Me HAppy.

- Mimi, I Know You Still Love August & You Know You Still Love August. Why You Keep Playing With That Boy ! I Bet You If You Were To Ask Him How He Felt About You, You Wouldn't Have No Choice But To Get Back With Him.. She Said While Giggling A Little

-....What If He Already Moved On & I Dont Know About It ..What If He Just Tryna Play Me For Sex & He Not Ready To Get Back Together... I Said With A Sigh While Staring At The Ceiling.

- See There You Go Again! Always Over Thinking ! Milan If August Was Tryna Play You For The Booty Don't You Think He Woulda Did That A Long Time Ago ...She Said As A Loud Bell Rang In The Background

-Yeah, I Guess You Right Girl... ..I Said Before Drinking My Mt. Dew.

-Well My 2nd Period Class Is Coming In, I Will See You In November! For Thanksgiving & You And August Better Be Atleast Talking By Then ..Chris Would Want Y'all Together, He's The One Who Hooked Y'all Up Anyway Right" .. She Said Before Hanging Up.

--------

I Tossed My Phone Onto The Couch And Thought About What Lani Said ...Chris Did Get Us Together & If It Wasn't For Chris I Wouldn't Have A Man In My Life Who Accepted Jayceon As If He Was His & I Wouldn't Have A Man Who Gave Me 2 Handsome Little Boys..The More I Thought About August, The More I Wanted To See Him. I Called Tyga To Cancel Our Date For Tonight......I Haven't Been Trick or Treating In Years But I'm Gonna Go Tonight. I Put Some Sweatpants & A Hoodie On With My Blue & Grey Jordans And Headed Out The Door To My Car. Within 10-15 Minutes Of Driving I Was Pulling Up Too This Costume Store We Take The Kids Every Year To Get Their Costumes.

-Yes, Babygirl? ... He Said Answering On The 2nd Ring.

-I'm Wanna Go Trick or Treating ! ... I Said Laughing

-Really? ...I Thought You Were A Big Baby That Hated Halloween ... He Said Laughing

-Ahh Shut Up ! .. I Missed Trick or Treating With My Babies So Many Times, I Don't Wanna Miss any more...I Said As I Got Out My Car.

-Oh Okay. Well, We Not Leaving Until 6o'clock This Neighborhood Don't Stop Giving Out Candy Until 9:30 !....He Said Excited

-Ya Teeth Gon' Fall Out But I'm Bout Get My Costume Now..Any Ideas ? ... I Said Walking through The Party City Doors.

-Well, Just Make Sure Its Something Sexy. ... He Said, I Could Hear The Smirk In His Voice.

-Mmhh A'ight, When I Leave Here I'll Head Over To Your Place ... I Said While Smiling

I Walked All Over Party City For About 20-30 Minutes Until I Found The Perfect Costume #BROWNSKINMARILYNMONROE. I Paid For My Stuff & Left The Store. I Texted August & Told Him I Was On My Way To His House.

__________________________________________________________

A u g u s t ..

Milan Was Upstairs In The Bathroom Getting Changed Into Her Costume. I Was Already Dressed And So Were The Kids. I Was Sitting In My Bedroom Laid Back On My Bed Scrolling Through Twitter When I Heard A Pair Of Heels Walking Towards My Bedroom. I Sat Up And Saw Milan Dressed In Her Marilyn Monroe Costume...Damn She Looked Gorgeous..I Licked My Lips As My Eyes Looked At Her Up & Down.

"How Do I Look." She Asked Spinning Around In Her Dress.

"Shiidd, We Might Have To Skip Trick or Treating..." I Said Pulling Her Onto My Lap

"Boy Please!" She Said Trying To Get Up.

"We Still Got 30 Minutes Till' Its Time To Go. " I Said Kissing Her Neck

"Stop August..." She Said After Letting Out A Moan, Making Me Laugh A Little.

"Hol' Up," I Said Getting Up And Shutting The Bedroom Door A Little.

After Kissing & Sucking On Her Neck For A Few Minutes She Had 3 Hickeys On Her Neck And One On Her Chest. She Loved It When I Left Hickeys On Her Body. I Laid Her Back On The Bed And We Went Back To Our Little Make Out Session. 

"Stop Aug. We Gotta Go." She Said Pulling Away From The Kiss.

"Oh Yeah, I Forgot!" I Said Giving Her One Last Kiss Before Getting Up.

I Got Up Off The Bed And Fixed My Costume & Make Up A Little. I Walked Downstairs & Saw Everybody Waiting For Me, Ready To Go.

"Took You Long Enough," Jay Said Under His Breath

"Little Boy Hush !" I Said Playfully Pushing His Head. 

We All Headed Out The Door And Saw A Bunch Of Little Kids Going From House To House Getting Their Candy. Milan's Hand Wrapped Around My Hand, I Looked At Her And Smiled, Making Her Smile Back At Me.

_____________________________________________________________

I'm sorry I Know This Was Pretty Boring But I Promise The Next Chapter Will Be MUCH Better <3