O9.

M I L A N ..

Thanksgiving Day (THAT NIGHT)

Me & Lani We're Been Cooking Our Asses Off These Past 3 Days. Some of August's Family Had Came & Some Of My Family Had Came ..Part Of Me Was Hoping My Mom Would Show Up, I Invited Her But I Guess She Had Other Plans. Tensions With Messiah Towards August Have Grown Tremendously! Messiah Literally Won't Be Anywhere Near August, Yesterday August Came Over And Asked Messiah If He Wanted To Go Laser Tagging With Him, Derrick& The Kids But He Told Him "Nahh I'm Chilling Pops" And Walked Away. Lani Left Today Too Since She And Derrick Had To Be Back At Work Monday Morning..

"Babe...Whats Wrong With Messiah ?" August Asked Holding My Waist While I Took My Earrings Off.

"I Don't Know Boo, He Keeps Telling Me He's Fine.." I Said Shrugging My Shoulders

"He Won't Even Talk To Me .. I Went In His Room, He Said Nothing To Me At All." He Said Sounding Kinda Upset

" I'll Get Him To Talk To You Or Atleast Try To Get Him To Talk To Me About It." I Said Turning Around So I Was Facing Him And Kissed His Lips

M E S S I A H ..

I Sat At The Edge Of My Bed Reading One Of The Books Daddy Got Me .. I Can't Get What Daddy Said To That Women At Pizza Palace Out My Head. He's Playing My Mommy And I Dont Like It At All

Flashbacccccckkkkkkk....

I Had To Go To The Bathroom So I Got Up From The Booth We We're Sitting At And Started Walking Behind My Brothers Who Were Also Going To The Bathroom. I Got Lost Between This Big Family That Was Coming In And Ended Up At The Other Side Of The Restaurant And I Really Had To Go Potty. I Seen Daddy Outside So I Went Out The Door To Ask Him To Take Me To The Bathroom. But I Stopped Walking When I Seen Daddy Talking To Some Lady...I Didnt Wanna Just Walk Into Them Talking So I Stood A Couple Steps Behind Daddy And Waited For Him To Finish Talking.

"August Why Can't You Just Forget Milan& Come Be With Me, I'm pretty Sure The Sex Is Way Better With Me Anyway." The Lady Said Holding His Hands.

"You Know I Can't Do That!" Daddy Said Pushing The Lady's Hands Away

"How Can You Say That August! We've Been Doing This For Almost A Month Now. The Damage Is Already Done" She Said moving closer to daddy..

"If We Gon' Keep Doing This Then You Can't Keep Popping Up And Shit !" Daddy Said Sounding Angry

"Fine .. I'll Be Over Tonight" She Said Rolling Her Eyes

I'm Not Dumb! I Might Be 3 Years Old But My Brothers Talk About This Stuff ....DADDY DID NASTY STUFF WITH THAT LADY BEHIND MOMMY'S BACK.

"Look Man, My Kids Inside ..Imma Call You Later" Daddy Said Rolling His Ete

"Can I Met Them?" She Said Smiling

"Girl Get The Hell Outta Here !" He Said Pushing Her Away

She Kissed Him &He  Turned Around To Go Back Inside.He Noticed Me Standing There And Stopped Walking.

"Wassup Siah...How Long You Been Stand There" He Said Picking Me Up Off The Ground.

"I Just Got Here...I Gotta Use The Bathroom.." I Said Lying About The First Part

"Oh Ard, Let's Go," He Said Sighing Like He Was Relieved

Flashback Over...

I Don't Wanna Be Around Anybody Who's Gonna Do Nothing But Hurt My Mommy.I Love My Dad, But He's Wrong.Mommy Never Did Anything To Him! She Loves Him With All Her Heart And I Know She Does. He's Got Mommy Thinking He's Only Loving Her! When Really He's Talking To Other Women..