Chapter 26: 1+1 ✔

It's my birthday!! 💐
Today is the day I turn 23!
So glad to share it with all of you all. 😏

Happy belated Valentine day.🌹 Remeber, you is kind. You is loved. You is important. 😊
_______________________

[Readers discretion is advised]
Warning:

Mature content included.

Vote. Comment. Share. 🌹
_________________

(The real honeymoon scene)

Linda Pov

After we bathe together, my husband and I went inside our bedroom. He locks the door behind him then looks at me. Our honeymoon suites were well decorated with roses petals on the floor, and red and whites tucked on the master bed.

On the corners of the bed, two glass of champagne, small cups, and a bucket of ice, and fine wine was placed at the small desk. The red candles encircled the room in which it gave the bright lights a red glow. But the last was too bright for my likely.

"Lights on or off?" He gazed at the glowing lights then he turns to me.

I gulped, Say lights off, Linda.

You are not ready to be seen with much lights.

"L-Lights on," I went against my thoughts. "but it's a bit too bright."

Yes, I had agreed to get out of my comfort zone but these lights were very dim. My eyes squinted, as my husband searched for the lights remote to adjust the lighting.

He stopped when it was in perfect lighting. "Better?"

I nodded, we then stayed quiet for a moment enjoy the silent night. We both gazed at one another wanting to speak but held back our words.

"We should pray first,"

My husband and I said together.

He and I knelt down at the side of our marriage and began to pray. It was brief yet intimate giving thanks to whom had entrusted such sacred gift thanks to all living things. A gift that able us to join each other company and be fruitful. After we had finished praying he turned on the music.

"Come on, let's dance," he takes my hand.

I hesitate at first then proceed not sure if he was being honest.

So... he doesn't want sex?

I caustically placed my hands over his and stepped forward to join the dance. The song carried a slowed beat and it was perfect for this night. Many classic songs were played such James Brown, Righteous Brothers, Celine Dion, Nina Simone, Doris Day, Aretha Franklin, Eartha kitt, and Maya Angelou. Finally, At Last by Etta James played on and on as I thought more about this night.