Chapter 41: Begin Again ✔

Vote. Comment. Share. 🌹
___________________

** Linda Pov **

My husband and I were filled with joy the day we founded out that we're having a newborn. After months and months of trying it was something, we both wanted for a long time. And now it was happening I could be happier.

° Flashback °

"... Baby," tears traveled down my cheeks showing my husband the pregnancy test. "I'm pregnant." That finally said, positive with two plus signs I was lost for words. After months and months of trying, I was now pregnant. I could not believe it. It was like a beautiful dream. A dream that it has now become a reality.

Oh God, thank you for blessings us with a baby.

As my mom always says "God is never too late. Never too early. But always on time."

He smiled, softly. "You're pregnant, sweetheart?" I nodded combed his thick dark brown locks with my hands.

"Yea, baby, I am," I said, joyful tears ran down my cheeks as my knees dropped to the floor, and our lips found each other. We savored that moment with what seemed like minutes, maybe longer, but It felt good to share this moment with him.

Shortly, after we were interrupted by an cleared throat coming from Andrew's father, Chad, informing that the doctor had returned with the medical results of grandmother, Martha. From the looks of it. My husband was in no mood to hear the results, nor hear anything that had to do with Martha.

"I don't care, dad! She tried to ruin my family," he was still irritated to the fact that his flesh and blood plotted to sabotage his marriage.

Andrew's father, Chad shouted. "She still your grandmother!" It is the first time, I've witnessed my father in law become this filled with anger.

Oh, lord, why must husband be so stubborn?! why can't he agree with his father and visit his grandmother.

"Maybe--" I wanted to say, but my husband didn't wish to hear anything about Martha.

He grabbed my hand, "Let's go, Linda." we bolted out the hospital without the acknowledging the rest of the family.

° End of flashback °

* Couple weeks, later *

"I'm going to be a father," he softly, planted kisses on my baby belly.

My husband knelt on one knee as if he was going to propose. Well, he does give my lower body a lot of attention by the caressing my stomach, the endless kisses catering to my needs. In which it all led to other loving things.

------

He holds me close as I laid back down along with my husband. "You were great,"

"Thanks, babe," my cheeks bloomed in all shades of red that he could not see thanks to my melanin.

I inhaled his manly scent. Earlier he smelled great, we both did. But now our scent was matched with sweat and sex.

I bit my lip. What is this pregnancy turning me?!

Oh now, don't blame it on the pregnancy, Linda. You are just wired with too much sex and with him being a giver notably in the bedroom. Yes, most men enjoy going down there and to do whatever that is that they do in hopes of pleasing their partner with the big Os.

The man that I encountered in the shower that night was a half drunk, ruthless, angry, Andrew. Who looked like my husband but didn't behave as such. The argument that we had turned into involuntary aggressive lovemaking in which is not a right way to bring a baby into the world. Part of me didn't enjoy what he had done that.