Chapter 13 - Locker Room Antics

Chapter 13 - Ren POV

*Tuesday afternoon 18/05/14 - Bet: Day 7*

I look back at Molly as she stares at Sarah with adoring eyes. I'm shocked that she doesn't have a panicked look covering her face considering that Sarah was just about to hug her. I give Molly a smile and place Sarah back down, but away from Molly. Even though she seems unafraid I know that my sister can be a handful and I don't want to put Molly in that position.

"Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that Molly was here and let you meet her" getting back to the reason why we came into the kitchen in the first place.

Grace wipes her hands before making her way around the huge kitchen island. She comes closer to me and Molly, most likely to get a better look at the type of girl that I have brought home. When I see a genuine smile on her face my tense muscles relax. I don't like it when Grace disapproves of me or something that I have done and it's a relief that she approves of Molly.

Grace continues walking forward making Molly move back. She brushes against my arm but I don't think she notices as her eyes are pinned on Grace. Molly seems more skittish than usual, I wonder what happened today.

"Hello sweetheart, it's finally nice to meet you. Ren has talked about you a lot over the past week" she bustles.

My mouth drops open in shock. What is she doing? I mentioned Molly once and now Grace is making up some bullshit story that I've been a love sick puppy thinking about Molly 24/7. I peek over at Molly and see that her cheeks are inflamed. I'm not sure if it's from nervousness or embarrassment but I'll go with embarrassment due to the shy look covering her face.

Grace is only inches away from Molly now and I don't think that she notices Molly's unease. She steps forward with her arms out in a hugging gesture and I feel my eyes bug out of my head. How could I have forgotten that Grace is a loving person? She will use any excuse for a hug or intimate contact. Maybe I should have put Molly behind me instead.

Molly continues to move back, even though this presses her further into me. It's like her mind automatically tells her that I'll protect her. I can't help the smile that covers my face at the thought. Before Molly has to shrink back any further to escape Grace's forwardness I quickly clear my throat which grabs both of their attention.

"I'm going to take Molly upstairs now, show her around" I give Grace a stern look. She must see that it means 'back off and don't disturb' because she gives me a slight nod, dropping her arms and moves back towards the kitchen island where she was busy preparing food before I walked in.

"Molly are you staying for dinner?" she asks joyfully.

Why didn't I think to invite her? If she stays for dinner then we will get to spend more time together, more time to persuade her to like me. But because I didn't ask her first she might think that I don't want her to stay and that I'm only agreeing because of Grace.

Before Molly can answer, which probably would have taken some time I quickly give Grace a nod, confirming the invitation and walk towards the door making sure that Molly is following.

We make our way up the stairs, being sure that I remember to be a gentleman and let her go first. She walks slowly as she takes in the grand staircase and expensive artwork that litters the foyer and hallways. I can't help it when my eyes go to her ass that is bouncing up and down softly with each step. It's shaped nicely in her tight jeans. It's small and perky, just the right size for my palm. How did I not notice this before? Maybe her appearance is not all bad.

I nearly trip on the last step, close to falling on Molly but regain my balance before she notices. I move my eyes from her ass and try to clear any unwanted thoughts about Molly's body from my mind. I need to concentrate on the task at hand, making Molly fall for me, not ogling her ass.