Chapter 17 - Slick Prick

Chapter 17 - Rens POV

*Monday afternoon 24/05/14 - Bet: Day 13*

I stare at the asshole as he shamelessly flirts with Molly. I can tell she's flustered from not being used to the attention, especially since everyone at school thinks she's a mute freak and never approaches her. But this guy doesn't even know that she's voiceless when she's nervous, the fucker probably thinks she's playing hard to get.

I size up his frame of slight muscles and decide that he wouldn't stand a chance in a fight against me. That's what I feel like doing though, punching the bastard square in the face. I try to repeat to myself over and over again that it's not jealousy that's making me feel like this. The guy is just getting on my fucking nerves and it has nothing to do with the way he eyes Molly with a lustful gaze. I don't think the lie works though.

Leading us towards the spider habitat he pushes his blonde hair out of his eyes and turns another smile towards Molly. I guess girls would say he's good looking, with the blonde hair, tanned preppy look but I want to know what Molly thinks of him. Is that her type?

His brown animal enclosure polo shows that he's stuck with us for the rest of our time here. When I called up last night and told them that I wanted to see their spider habitat they had informed me that I could actually hold one of their spiders if I paid a fee and booked a time slot. I was all for making sure that Molly faced her fear head on so I had readily accepted. But I should have known that when they'd said an employee would have to stay with us whilst doing it, they'd assign us to a horny prick who couldn't keep to himself. Although he hasn't touched her yet, I'm just praying for him to do it so I'll have an excuse to mess up his face a little.

I move in closer to Molly and it takes all of my strength to keep my hands from wrapping around her to get this guy to fuck off and show that she's belongs to me. Although I don't think Molly having a boyfriend would stop him from eye fucking her. I have to admit that she does look somewhat hotter today. She's wearing tight black skinny jeans that show her pert little ass and a black top that shows a hint of cleavage, nowhere near as baggy as the ones that she has been wearing these last couple of days. She seems to have made an effort today, maybe trying to impress someone. I cross my fingers that it was for me. Her dark hair flows down her back making me see disturbing images of my fists grabbing it mid-orgasm as she rides me. I'm a sick fuck for thinking this considering she won't even touch me. But it's going happen, the bet was for me to bed her so I'll do whatever it takes.

I clear my throat to get my head out of the gutter and to get the slick pricks attention. "So do you have to stay here the whole time?" I bite out pinning him with a frown.

His green eyes narrow on me and I look him over again, my eyes catching his name tag. Edgar. What kind of shit name is Edgar? Poor guy, I'm surprised he'd even gets laid after his parents named him that. I notice Molly giving me a look but I can't decide whether it's relief from getting Edgar the jackass to stop talking to her or because I'm being rude to him. I couldn't give two fucks if it's the second one.

"Yeah bro, health and safety reasons and all that. Can't trust people to put the spiders back. Plus I can't let this pretty lady handle the fury beasts" he explains, a smug look covering his face.

I cannot help but clench my teeth when he calls me bro. But my temper spikes even more with the way that he complimented Molly.

"Well your shit out of luck Eddie because she's the one that's coming to 'handle the fury beasts'. Asshole" I mutter the last part more for Molly's sake rather than being scared of my new buddy Eddie.

Edgar sends me a death glare, clearing knowing that I'm taking the piss out of his name. But it quickly forms into a shit eating grin when Molly looks between us two.