Part 2

I shrugged and decided to text my best friend F/n, I really missed her/him a lot anyway.

You: hey F/N!
Friend: OMG Y/N how's your new home?
You: it sucks ass, I hate it here I wanna be with you
Friend: same! It's not the same here with out you! Everyone misses you by the way
You: you know that's not true...
Friend: okay negative Nancy sheesh. Did at least meet anyone?
You: yeah this kid named Butters
Friend: cool, well I better get to bed for school. Good luck okay?!
You: alright bye!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The alarm scared me awake, I didn't want to go to school. I wish I can just stay home forever and play video games all day. After complaining with myself I finally decided to get up and dressed.

I pulled on a f/c coat with some f/c boots(pick any color here) I then left my h/l h/c down as it looked fine the way it was. I then ran outside to the bus stop saying good bye to no one as my parents both worked early and late at night.

I got there seeing 4 boys at the stop. I couldn't recognize any of them from the kids that were roleplaying yesterday. Beginning to feel anxious, I started shuffling my feet and twiddling my hands together as I approached them. I just wanted to see Butters to feel calm again, at least I knew someone.

The boys took notice of you which made me advert my eyes away. I then...

A- look and say hi(go to part 13)
B- say nothing (go to part 7)