Part 16

"Alright Wendy.......you're on bitch!"

"Come fight me you slut!!" Wendy launched herself at me tackling me to the ground.

I screamed as she continued to punch and kick at me. I defended most the attacks and forcefully pushed her back.l while getting up. Unfortunately she punched me straight in the nose and I fell back down.

"Y/N! WENDY! STOP!" I heard Stan yell. We both looked with a face of horror.

I was lifted up by Kyle and Kenny who held me back. Stan looked at both of us with a disappointed look.

"What the fuck has gotten into you two?"

He kept scolding both of us but I was blacking in and out of the conversation. Soon enough I fainted.

~one nurse trip later~

I woke up in a daze and looked up to see 4 faces staring back down at me.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked trying to sit up.

"You fought with Wendy and you fainted. Now explain, cause someone refuses to share. Stan said coldly glaring at Wendy who was silently sitting in the share, rolling her eyes.

The memories flooded back and I regretted every point of it.

I looked to see the judgmental looks on their faces which made me sigh.

"Alright I'll tell the truth, basically Wendy wanted me to stay away from you and we called each other names, said some things, and I do regret fighting but that's just what happened. I'm sorry." I blushed and looked down ashamed.

Kyle, Kenny, and even Cartman's face softened a bit.

Stan and Wendy however, kept their cold expressions.

"Guys, can you leave us alone for a sec?" Stan said and without hesitation the guys ran out of the room.

I could feel the tension between three of us as Wendy spoke up.

"Stan, do you like both of us?" I felt my eyes widen but stayed silent.

"Look I'll choose tomorrow but for now I need to go home, you know you guys should be friends, you guys are a lot alike then you think." He concluded leaving the room with just Wendy and I looking at each other.

Go to part 26