Part 51

I woke up the next morning and looked in my mirror. I frowned at my busted up nose but luckily that was the only major injury I had.

I walked to the bus stop and was met with 4 boys, one I even had a crush on.

I sat next to them on the bus and we all made jokes and laughed.

~TIME SKIP CAUSE I HAVE THAT KIND OF POWER~

I went to my locker and started to open it when a F/C letter fell out.

I picked it up and opened it:

Meet me behind the school
From- XXX

"Whatcha got there?" Kyle whispered in my ear scaring me.

He laughed I glared.

"A letter from....'XXX'"

"Oh? OH! Well, IGOTTAGOBYE!!!" He ran off, I raised an eyebrow. Weird.

I headed to the back of the school and found a tree with a guy in a red poofballed hat standing under it.

I smiled brightly and walked over.

"Hi 'XXX'!" I said.

"What? Oh yeah. Listen Y/N I have to confess something..." Stan said frowning slightly we wasn't making direct eye contact but something was off and I couldn't tell what it was.

"I had a crush on Wendy for most of my life, I couldn't really have anyone else, and then I met you! And.....well I kind of developed a crush on both of you, and after all the stuff that happened. You guys are extremely similar, and turns out I choose Wendy, I'm sorry.

I felt my heart break in a million pieces, I just got rejected. Was it something I did?

I sighed and smiled, "it's okay, I still want to hang out with you. Let's just pretend this never happened and we go back to being regular friends." It hurt to say it but he didn't quite smile.

"Yeah maybe in the future, but for now let's just take a break from each other."

I frowned but nodded in understanding, I messed up big time. We went our separate directions and he went to his friends as I walked home.

BAD ENDING
You got the bad ending! Your total points was 1/6, or 0/6. If you would like to restart, go back to the chapter named "My name is Y/n" and try again!