Part 26

I woke up the next morning and looked in my mirror. I frowned at my busted up nose but luckily that was the only major injury I had.

I walked to the bus stop and was met with 4 boys, one I even had a crush on.

I sat next to them on the bus and we all made jokes and laughed.

~TIME SKIP CAUSE I HAVE THAT KIND OF POWER~

I went to my locker and started to open it when a F/C letter fell out.

I picked it up and opened it:

Meet me behind the school
From- XXX

"Whatcha got there?" Kyle whispered in my ear scaring me.

He laughed I glared.

"A letter from....'XXX'"

"Oh? OH! Well, IGOTTAGOBYE!!!" He ran off, I raised an eyebrow. Weird.

I headed to the back of the school and found a tree with a guy in a red poofballed hat standing under it.

I smiled brightly and walked over.

"Hi 'XXX'!" I said.

"What? Oh yeah. Listen Y/N I have to confess something..." Stan said frowning slightly we wasn't making direct eye contact but something was off and I couldn't tell what it was.

"I had a crush on Wendy for most of my life, I couldn't really have anyone else, and then I met you! And.....well I kind of developed a crush on both of you, and after all the stuff that happened. You guys are extremely similar, and turns out I choose Wendy, I'm sorry but I hope we can still be friends.

I felt my heart break in a million pieces, I just got friend-zoned and rejected. Was it something I did?

I sighed and smiled, "it's okay, I still want to hang out with you. Let's just pretend this never happened and we go back to being regular friends." It hurt to say it but he smiled.

"Yeah, I would like that..."

We smiled at each other and started making our way past the school, "oh yeah! I never got to tell you why I would throw up so much did I?"

I shook my head as we met up with Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and Wendy. Maybe I wasn't meant to be with Stan, but I'm glad we are still friends.

GOOD ENDING
You got the good ending! Your total points was 3/6 or 2/6. If you would like to restart, go back to the chapter named "My name is Y/n" and try again!