Part 15

I felt fear run up my body and started to panic. Before I could I decided to rush to the secluded area in the back of the bus to calm down.

As I sat I began to look in front of me seeing all the other kids laugh and shout at each other. I smiled slightly as it was pretty calming to see and watch from the distance.

I felt the bus come to a stop and I was the last to get off.

I made my way to the guidance councilors office and saw a teacher with glasses, green shirt, and a black tie.

"Alright you must be Y/N L/N correct? I'm Mr. Mackey mkay?" Mr. Mackey spoke.

"Yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you!" I said sweetly.

"Okay, so you'll be in Ms. Garrison's class mkay? I'll lead there mkay." He said while getting up.

I nodded as butterflies filled my stomach the closer I got to class.

The door had opened and the class went silent. I saw Ms. Garrison look at me and I blushed of embarrassment. Something seemed off about her appearance but I shrugged it off quickly.

"Oh you must be our new student Y/N class this is Y/N!" She spoke flamboyantly I happily waved at everyone.

I felt my stomach turn into knots as I was trying to say hi.

"H-hey, nice to meet all of you." I got out. I tried to smile brightly and felt a hand on my back.

"Alright Y/N you can just sit in that empty desk next to Wendy, Wendy raise your hand please." Ms. Garrison commanded as a girl with black hair and a pink hat smiled and wave over to me.

I shuffled over shyly and sat down next to Wendy and gave a small smile.

"Hey you wanna sit with me at lunch today?" She whispered to me calmly. I smiled but shook my head.

"No I was planning on sitting with some one else. But thanks anyway!" I smiled glancing at Stan and Kyle in the process.

It took a while for the bell to finally ring for lunch. I followed closely to Stan and ended up sitting next to him at lunch.

He let me sit next to him and we shared a fun conversation. As we were talking, along with Kyle and Kenny.

Then all my happy emotions were wiped off when a certain "big boned" person stared daggers through my skull.

"What is this hoe doing here?!" He yelled making me hang my head a small bit.

"Leave her alone fatass!" Kyle yelled and Stan following afterwards.

"Yeah she has no where else to sit just live with it." He said making me smile slightly.

"Thanks..." I whispered quietly to myself and I looked at Stan who was staring straight back smiling.

"No problem." He whispered back. I was taken aback that he heard me over the loud screams of the lunch room.

I blushed slightly and looked away in the other direction where Kyle was sitting. He was smiling at me too, looks like he heard what I said maybe?

I walked out of the lunch room smiling as of I had made some friends. I even had a new crush!

"Hey Y/N wanna come to my house with Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman?" Stan asked me.

I smiled brightly and nodded causing him to smile back.

"Sure I love to!" I said maybe a little too excited. I started blushing a bit mentally slapping myself.

Back to class

"Alright class, we will be doing a project on astronomy it will be due whenever I feel like. I will now pick your partners." Ms. Garrison spoke.

I glanced at Stan secretly hoping he would randomly select you two together.

"Wendy and Bebe."

"Sweet!"

"Token and Butters!"

"Cool.."

"Kyle and Eric."

"What!? God dammit!!!"

"Clyde and Tweek."

"GAH!!!"

"Stan and Kenny."

"Nice!"

I saw them high five each other as I cursed under my breath. Wait then who did I get?"

"Y/N and Craig!"

"Okay..."

I looked over to a boy in a blue chullo hat. He looked back giving me a middle finger.

I felt an odd annoyance tense up my body. I could tell that we weren't going to get along well.

The bell rang for class to be over and I...

A- Go to Stan (go to part 41)
B- Go to Craig (go to part 35)