Part 4

I think I'll go outside, maybe I can meet more people that way! I walked outside tucking my phone in my pocket looking around.

The first thing I walked by were the kids playing around still, I decided to listen a bit.

"Haha! I got the Stick of Truth! Now we must retreat back to base!"

"No! Come back here and fight fatass!!"

I couldn't help but giggle loudly. Luckily no one looked in my direction. It looked like so much fun to go and pretend to be a wizard or elf. It was hard to think of the last time I role played with my friends. I think the last one we did together was a ninja quest where I dressed up in a f/c ninja suit covering my face with only my eyes showing. Granted a lot of people thought I looked like a boy but I didn't care. I still remember my name being N/n which was the name I used for everything involved with role playing.

I found myself grinning at the old memories of me and my friends. I glanced at the kids roleplaying again and smiled starting to walk into town.

A few minutes later

"Maybe moving here won't be so bad after all..." I whispered to myself heading home. I was confident that tomorrow was going to be a good day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The alarm loudly went off in my ear making me groan loudly. I sat up and glared at my phone and snatching it to shut it up. I began to roll out of bed and get ready for the day.

This consisted of pulling on a f/c coat and some f/c boots.(pick any color here) I then pulled on my blue jeans and left my h/l h/c hair down. It always looked better that way anyway.

After realizing what time it was I felt my eyes widen and race to the bus stop for school, since my parents had work they weren't there so I skipped breakfast. I had my backpack around my shoulders while I speed walked to the stop. I sighed in relief seeing other people there so I know I didn't miss it. However, the kids at the stop looked familiar, oh wait! They're the boys I saw outside yesterday! I got a better look at there faces.

But the one to catch my eye was the boy in a blue hat with a red poof-ball at the top. He wore a brown coat and blue jeans with red gloves. He was talking to the boy in the green hat so it was easy for me to see his features of raven black hair and blue eyes.

The boy in the red poof-balled hat then took a notice of me as I jumped slightly and shuffled over.

"H-hi.." I said and gave a small smile. The red poof and the green hatted one smiled and waved back. However, I couldn't tell if the one in orange was smiling or not because his face was covering up everything except for his blue eyes. And the fat one seemed to just glare at me but I don't know why.

"I'm Stan!" Said the one with the red poofed hat. I smiled and replied.

"I'm Y/n."

"I'm Kyle. The orange one is Kenny and the fatass is Eric, but we call him Cartman." The one in the green hat said as I giggled and waved again.

"Aye! Don't call me fat you fucking Jew!!" Cartman yelled at Kyle. I jumped at the sudden outburst as the other 3 were standing normally.

"Does that happen a lot?" I asked aloud and Kenny nodded at me. I tilted my head back in understanding as the bus started to come around.

I boarded the bus and noticed most of the kids staring back at me. I decided to ignore it as it was natural to stare at the new kid.

Again, I saw Stan and Kyle sit next to each other while Cartman and Kenny sat right behind them.

I saw an empty seat in front and a secluded area in the back, so I...

A- Sit behind Cartman and Kenny (go to part 10)
B- Sit in the secluded area in the back (go to part 6)