Part 19

I woke up the next morning and looked in my mirror. I didn't have any injuries at all, maybe I also didn't feel like facing everyone at school especially.

I walked reluctantly to the bus stop and was met with 4 boys, who just shunned me the entire time, I ended sitting in the back of the bus too.

~TIME SKIP CAUSE I HAVE THAT KIND OF POWER~

I went to my locker and started to open it, after packing everything I needed I closed it to see Wendy.

I looked at her shocked, she had a busted up nose and a black eye. I felt my hands clench up at the sight. This was all my fault.

"Hey Y/n..." she started, I stayed silent.

"So Stan and I are back together and it got me thinking, I think we should try being friends again..." even though it was hard to see it looked like she was still scared of me.

"Wendy...congrats you deserve him a lot more than I do. I was a jerk and jealous but I swear I don't know what came over me. But maybe, if you're giving me this second chance, than you want to hang out? Just the two of us?" I asked hopeful she would forgive me.

She smiled brightly and ended up hugging. "I would like that a lot Y/n!" Wendy concluded.

WORST ENDING
Unfortunately your points fell into the negatives so this is where your story ends. But if you would like to start again go back to the chapter My name is Y/n to try again!