You

This is you. Sry if you don't like her. If you don't then change her looks.

Your POV
I sit and wait for the right moment to kill my prey. 'Poor thing will never know what happened...' I think as I stare at a guy. From a roof of a building. I normally go on a killing spree on Saturdays because it's fun day! I finally get bored while sitting here. So I hop down on him. "Thanks for catching me!" I say and giggle. Of course he's knocked out. I sigh and drag him to my car that's hidden in the alleyway. I threw him in the passenger side and get in. I then drive home. As I made it home he was waking up. "Shit.." I whisper. I hit him in the head and he's out cold. I shut off my car and sigh of relief. I then get off and get him off. I then drag him to my torture room which is the basement. As I chained him to the chair he moves. I look in the mirror to check how my picky tails look. Hey!... I love picky tails! Basically what helps me get more into psycho life. Only because everyone compares me to Harley Quinn. Which I love. I'm glad they're fine. Because I love looking good for my toys. I laughed psychotic. Making the guy ask "Where am I?! What the hell is this?! Is this some sick joke?!" As I get done looking in the mirror I smirk and put my mask on. Even though he's going to die I still don't like showing my face. Because it's my face! Nobody needs to see me. I laugh again but more psychotic. I then pulled a knife from the table and slashed his cheek. He screams loud and then I slammed the knife in his leg. He screamed again. I then go by his ear and whisper "Don't worry darling the pain will only hurt a little while more." I grab another knife and stab his other leg. He then screams again. 'Music to my ears.' I think. He started to cry. "Please let me go..." he cries with tears falling. "Aww I'm sorry sugar but I can't do that..." He then closes his eyes. "Can I at least see your face before I d-die..." I just stand still. I sigh and face him. I then pull my mask off and he stares. "Wow... you're beautiful...even though you're gonna kill me...at least I die seeing you." He then smiles. I then go up to him and kiss him. He kissed back. I slit his throat and he relaxed his body and dies. I then stand up. I go up stairs and clean myself off. Changing my clothes. I sigh knowing I'm going to be the heartless freak I am. I really wish someone was out there for me. But I know I can't love nobody because of who I choose to be. They would only run away from me. I get done cleaning up and get into my sleep wear. I'm exhausted from today's killing spree. I killed at least more than fifty people...
'Eh that's done!" I then go to bed and sleep.

Hey guys! Sry if this is too much. But Hey! If you love it...then great! Because I'm excited to write more! Anyways see ya in the next chapter!!