Back then...

Don't play the music yet.

Jays POV (shocking!! Jk)
I go inside the hideout. Which is our home. We live out in the woods. I see all the guys in the living room watching tv. I sigh and go in there. The first one to noticed me was my brother. "Hey Jay. What happened to the sleep over?..." He asked making everyone look. I don't like talking about them. But I have to. "They came again..." I say looking at their reactions. All the boys had worried faces now. "What happen?" Brock asked. "Did they hurt you?!" Tyler yelled. I shook my head no while looking at Tyler. Jonathan grabbed me and looked at me closely. "Where's y/n?... Are you guy ok?!" I nodded my head. "She's outside...I just came to tell you guys...then go to my treehouse." I say. Then Del sighed in relief. "Are you sure it's ok to go there?" He asked. I nodded my head. "We'll be ok... I just wanted to finish our girls night.." He then nodded his head and then said "Ok...Be careful alright?" I smiled "When am I ever?" I say making him laugh. I then turn around about to leave. Until I hear his voice. "Jay wait..." I turn back around to see Vanoss. I just stared at him. "Can we talk about earlier..." he asked. I sigh "No...it's ok Evan...don't worry I'm ok...just a little hurt. But hey! Emotional shit makes ya like this." I say trying to not make it awkward. I then smiled and then quickly walked out. Closing the door before he could say anything. I sigh leaning against the door. "God Evan...why ...why do you have to do this to me..." I then walk to Y/n's car. Seeing her asleep. I laugh a little. Then I go to her side and knock on her window. She wakes up and then looks around. When she turns to me. I slammed my hand against the window. Scarring her to death. I just fall on the ground laughing out loud. My crazy laugh coming out. I was dying. Then I pretended to wipe away a fake tear. Y/n just stood above me glaring down at me. She then laughed. I got up and dusted myself off. "So ya ready for Freddy??" I asked in crazy-ish way. Making her laugh some more. After we finished laughing. I made her follow me back behind the house. "Why are we going back here??" She asked. "Because of that." I say pointing at my treehouse (above). She froze and stared at it. I just chuckled. Then I walk to it. Dragging y/n with me. "This was built for me...if I needed time alone...like if I was kinda tired of just guys." She nodded her head. Then she seemed confused. "What?..." I asked. She then looked at me and asked "What about Alice?..." I just froze. Then I just looked at my treehouse. "When we go in I'll explain." I say. We then head up to the treehouse. As we go in she looks around.

(This is the inside)She was just amazed by it

She was just amazed by it. I smiled and laughed. Catching her attention. She then asked "So...what was it that we were going to talk about?" I brought her to the couch. We sat down. I didn't really know how to explain. But I tried my best.

(you may now play music!)

We just got done running away from the cops. Hidden in the dark alley way. Cartoonz, Ohm, Delirious, Alice or Beta, and me. Bryce was our hacker. Hacking into the cameras and checking if it was clear. "It's clear! You guys can make it back!" He said into the headset. We all looked at each other and ran to the van. No one noticed us. We all got in. Driving off to our hideout in the outskirts of the city. A old shack that seemed useless to people. So it was a great hideout for us. This was how it was for me and John. We first became criminals with these guys. All a group of friends and trouble makers. When we realized we all had great skills. We used them to be the best of the worst. Nothing was wrong with our group. We had no issues with each other. But something happened. Like a certain something caused us to separate. I was never told why. After we did though. Alice came along. She just left them. I had to because my brother wanted me to. But Alice didn't need to. Besides, I thought she had a thing for Cartoonz. I did too. So I told her and she said she did as well. Then the day came to him picking one of us girls. Sadly I wasn't the one. But I was happy for them. But then she just left him. To come along with us. Delirious found a group that actually had interest in us. And that was Vanoss. They became best friends. So did I. But Alice was just the side person. She didn't really like the guys. So me and her went off. To find another group. Lucky for us. We did. It was kinda like the girl version of Evan's group. Which made me confused because Alice liked them. After awhile they started to become rude. Well they became hateful. Towards me and sometimes Alice. But finally they said something I didn't want to hear. They told me that they just liked Alice. So I left.
"But the fucked up part was...Alice stayed with them...And now she leads that group of girls...." I say finishing my sentence of explaining what all happened. She just sat there. No words spoken. In shock of it. I then stare off at my floor. "Maybe that's why Evan likes her..." I say. I then stand up and go into  my kitchen. I grabbed some bottles of beer. "Hey y/n ya want one?" I ask. She nodded her head. So I bring one and hand it to her. "Thanks...I didn't know you drank..." she said. "I don't really...just...stress ya know?..." She then nodded her head understanding. I sigh and sit back. Taking a sip of my drink. "So what are ya going to do?" I ask her. "About What??" "About you and my brother...are you going to be part of the crazy family?..." I ask. She then thinks. "Yeah..." I smile with excitement. "Really?!" "Yeah! I wanna give him a try...besides...Your like my little sister...well I should say sister in law-ish." I screamed because of excitement! She laughed at me and smiled. I then pull out my phone. I started to text Jonny boy.
Jay- ❤️Baby wolf ❤️
Delirious- ❤️Bearry bro🐻
(Nicknames)

❤️Baby wolf ❤️
Hey...
❤️Bearry bro🐻
What's up?

❤️Baby wolf❤️
She's perfect for ya!!

❤️Bearry bro🐻
Ok?...

❤️Baby wolf❤️
You should marry her!!

❤️Bearry bro🐻
Really sis 🙄

❤️Baby wolf❤️
Hehe 😈

I laughed and shut my phone off. I then see y/n yawn. "Tired?" I asked. She nodded her head. Her eyes were closing. I then chuckle "The guest bed is up stairs...and there's extra pjs in the closet upstairs too. Oh, and clothes. Just in case you don't want to wear the same clothes tomorrow." I say. We then get up and go separate ways. Getting ready for bed. As I finished getting ready for bed. I hear y/n yell "Good night!!" "Good night" I yelled back and shut off lights. Turning on my little lamp beside my bed. I lay down and look up at the ceiling. Then close my eyes. Falling asleep.

Hey guys!! Another chapter done. Hope ya like it. And I will see ya next chapter!!