Meeting two strangers

I wake up from my phone going off. I hear it ringing. I growl and roll over. It doesn't stop until a while. I turn around and sit up. Grabbing my phone off the night stand. I look and see a missed call from an unknown number. I then shrug and get out of bed. Since it's 9 in the morning. I get my clothes for today. I then go and hop in the shower. After I finished and got ready for today I check my phone. The same number called four times again. 'Hmm...That's strange...' I thought. I just go to my kitchen and grab an apple. I bite into it and then sit in the living room. I turn on my tv and watch some shows.

-mean while-

???Pov
"She's clearly not gonna answer." My sister says. I roll my eyes and say "Go bother the others." She just sits next to me. "She's doesn't even know you...You can't expect her to answer and not be weirded out." I just stare at my phone. "What are you going to say if she answers?" She asked. I sigh and face her. I shrug and look at my phone. She then sighs and gets up. As she was almost out of my room she said "Just text her that's the whole reason I found her number for you...but don't freak her out." I chuckled at that. She laughed and left. I don't even know how I ended up with such a great sister. She helped me find this chicks number. I've had my interest in her for awhile. She's like me. Does killing for a living. I fell in love with her. My sister was happy and tried to help me anyway she could. Finally she said she found her number. I wondered how but she just told me she had her ways. I sigh and think about what to say. I sigh and text
You-Y  Them-?
?-Hey     Y-Umm hi?  Y-Who is this?
I chuckled and responded.
?-Your secret admirer  Y-Wow ok
?-Look I know you don't know me and all but could we meet somewhere?
Y-Idk I don't really trust you
I curse under my breath and sigh. But then she texted again. I look and smile. 
Y- Where? ?-What about Starbucks?
Y-When? ?-In a Little bit because my sister wants to go. Y-lol ok
I smiled and then my sister comes back in. "So how's it going?" I just lean against my bed. "She's meeting us at Starbucks." She smiles and says "Cool! Imma get ready!" She leaves. I get up and decided to get ready as well.

Your POV
I get my shoes on and then grab my keys. Checking the time it's almost lunch. I'm going to meet someone. I guess I'm ready. 'I wonder who this person is...' I think. I go out of my house and then leave. I walk to Starbucks. After awhile walking I then see it. I go in and look around. I see not much people in here. I see a girl and a guy sitting together. The guy looks like he's texting someone. The girl looks bored out of her mind. I laugh thinking so much for a date. Then I get a text.
?-We're here just Incase you're confused. I look and guess that's the two I'm meeting. Which makes me realize they're siblings and I laughed. They both looked at me. Actually everyone in the place did. 'Huh! I guess I laughed out loud. Whoops!' I then quickly go up to them. He just stares and his sister... "Carmel ice coffee for Jay?" The cashier yelled. Then his sister got up and yelled "Finally!!" She ran up and grab her drink and walked up to me. "Hi I'm Jay! As you can tell by the order!" She giggled. I laughed and said hi back. "So um you gonna sit with us?...Also I wouldn't order anything today they're kinda slacking today..." She whispered the last part. I nod and giggled. We then go and sit. I sit beside Jay and look at her brother. He just stares. I look at Jay seeing her being bored again. I then look outside. Jay growls and says "Will you two talk already?...John you wanted to see her and so here we are!!!" We both just stare at each other. Jay sighs and looks out the window. "What are doing?..." I asked looking at Jay. Jay just stares out still. She rests her head on her hand. Her brother sighs and gets up hands me a paper and says "Just read it later ok?" He asks. I just stared at the paper. "Come on Jay." He says and walks out with Jay behind. She turns around and waves. I wave back and get up to leave.

-Time skipped-

I get home. As I sit on my couch I look at the note. 'I know who you really are.' I was shocked! But I kept reading it. 'Meet me in the alleyway where your last kill was.' I just sit still. 'This guy knows me?!...Has he been watching me?!' I just sit back. Holding the note in my hand. 'I guess I'm going to have to go...' I sigh getting up. I go into my room and get my jacket and face mask. I go to the bathroom and fix my hair into picky tails. I then go and grab my gun and knife. Putting them in my holder and walking out of my house. Wishing my self luck.

Welp! Here's another chapter for ya! Sry updates are kinda slow....but I promise ya more! Again see ya in the next chapter!!