Mr. Blue

That's Jay on top just so ya know. Well....after you meet her. Her hair is long when you meet her.

Your POV
I get up to the same roof of the building that I was on when I killed the innocent stranger. I look around but didn't see any one so I sat at the edge of the building. I looked up at the stars. My legs swinging. I can't remember the last time I sat and watched the stars. But it feels nice. Then I remembered that I was a little girl when I last took time to watch the stars. Before I became the monster I am. I then sigh as memories played in my head. Then I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to see a guy in a Jason mask and a blue hoodie. Also a girl with a mask with an 'A' on it and a dark blue hoodie. The girls mask covered all but her mouth. She was smiling. But it was a calming way and not a psycho one. She slowly walked up as I stood up. "Ja-" she covered my mouth. "Shh...I'm Alpha now...." She said quietly. I nodded knowing why. We both laughed. But then stopped as a dude in the hockey mask walked over. No words were spoken from him. I was frozen. "Hey...don't worry, it's just my bro...he doesn't want to hurt ya!" Alpha said quietly as she elbows me and giggles. He stopped in front of me. I just get chills from his blue eyes staring into my eyes. He chuckles "What's the matter?...Cat got your tongue?..." he says. I just realized how frozen I was as Alpha cleared her throat. 'Why am I so scared?... I deal with guys like him all the time?!' I think. I realize he's in all blue. "No..." I say. Making Alpha confused and her brother. "What?" He asked. "No a cat doesn't have my tongue...I'm just...studying you... and what I see..." I stepped closer to him. He was just staring. Alpha beside us watching. "Is that I officially have a partner in crime...nice to meet ya!... Mr.Blue..." I say smiling, holding my hand out. He was taken back from it. I smiled and laughed. "What?...Cat got YOUR tongue?..." I laughed. He was just backing up as I walked closer. Alpha just giggled and we stopped. Both of us looking at her confused "What?" We both say sync. She just smiled big and said "You two are perfect for each other!" And giggled more. I blushed and looked away. Making Alpha laugh. "I should of just left you with your boyfriend so you could bother him instead." Mr. blue said. She stopping laughing. "What boyfriend?" She asked confused. But then I knew she regretted asking. "Oh...you know... your owl lover..." her brother says. Making Alpha look away. "Just because I ruin your little moment with your lover..." She says kinda pissy. I just blush harder hearing her say 'lover'. "So I haven't even got your name?" I say changing the subject. "Delirious...the names Delirious." I just nodded "Thanks blue!" I say. He laughed. "You're welcome... teddy..." I blush again. "Awww ....I ship it..." Alpha says. Then she walks towards the edge of the building. She looks at another building. "Oh look... the crew is coming..." She says. Then she turns to me. "Hey me and you should hang out together." I just shrugged and said "when?" She smiled. "Anytime!" Shrugging as well. I just laughed. Then a group of men came over. "Hey! Who's the new chick?" A guy asked in a pig mask. "Del's girlfriend!" Alpha said snickering. I just sigh realizing how childish she is. "Wow...really?.." He asked. I then heard Delirious growl. "What's that suppose to mean?" Delirious asked. I felt bad for him. "Well...you can never win a girl.." I started to growl. Then a crazy mind came to my head. I pull him closer to me. I whispered "play along." He laughed quietly. I pull his mask aside a little and pull my mask up and kiss his cheek. The others were in shock. Except for Alpha. She was smiling big knowing what was happening. I was actually surprised that she played along as well. "See...girlfriend!" She giggled. Then the one in an owl mask walk up to Alpha. "So your brother has a girlfriend now?" She just nodded. The she patted him on the shoulder and said "Some day Vanoss, you'll find someone like this chic..." then she walked past him, me, and Delirious. But as she was going to pass the other guys. Vanoss said "Well what about you?" He asked. She stopped. Turn her head a little towards us. "What about me?" She asked. He sighed and said "Will...will you find someone?" Alpha then laughed "Will I find someone??" She asked dramatically as she quickly turned around holding her hand over her heart. Then everyone look at the guy in the owl mask or Vanoss. He nodded his head. Making Alpha sigh. Shaking her head, she walked up to him slowly. As she was walking she says "Vanoss...Vanoss, Vanoss..." she stared at him when she stopped in front of him. Then she put her hands on his shoulders. "I...I already found someone..." she says making her voice becoming sweet and innocent. Making Delirious chuckle. I was confused. Vanoss was a little taken back. Everyone else was in shock as well. "Who??" Vanoss asked. She just turns around and starts walking away. "Someday you'll know...probably when you find someone as well!" She says. He just starts walking towards her and says "I do have someone! She is a wonderful person!" Jay giggles "And who might be this wonderful girl??" She turns with a big smile. Vanoss sighs and is quite. Making everyone just stare. "Alice...it's Alice..." he says. Everyone gasps and I then ask Delirious who Alice was. "Alpha's Friend..." he says. I gasped and looked at Alpha quickly. Her smile was gone. "O-oh..." She just look down. Then she looked back up. "Well...you told me your crush...might as well tell you mine..." She says voice cracking. "Oh Jay..." Delirious whispered. She sighed then she just stared at Vanoss. "It's y-you...Evan...I fell in love with ya!" She says trying to laugh and not cry. But she couldn't help it. Her smile dropped and she turned and ran away. "Alpha wait!" Vanoss yelled. I then ran after her chasing her down.
'Great! I'm chasing after a stranger...actually she's not! She is my new friend!

Hey guys here's another chapter sorry For slowly updates. Sometimes I forget or I just feel like I'm not a good writer. But thank you to those who have been patient and also help me feel more into writing! I will keep writing so don't worry. So see ya in next chapter!