Broken friend

Your POV
I've been chasing after Alpha for awhile now. Also yelling her name too. She stopped and so I did. She stopped at the park. "Finally...I caught up...to...you" I breathe deeply. "Woah! I gotta start jogging more!" I say kinda laughing but quit immediately. She didn't look at me . I saw her hand go up to her face. Then I heard a sniff. I sighed and walked up to her. "Hey...don't cry..." I say as she turns towards me, her mask off. In her hand. I wiped her tears away. "I'm right here for you...even if we just met today..." I say holding my arms out. She just looks down and walks up to me. I hug her and she started to cry into my shoulder. "Oh sweetheart... you deserve so much more than this..." I say rubbing her back. She then stopped crying and looked up at me. "I think you and Delirious are perfect for each other..." I just kinda laughed and so did she. "And why do you think that?..." I ask. She giggled and smiled. Tear stains still showing. "Because you're both alike and it's like it was meant to be!!" She says with excitement. I just laughed and said "So does this mean that you guys found me because...it was meant...to be?" I asked her. She just smiled a nodded slowly. Her eyes lighting up to the starry night. "Does Delirious even like me that way?" I ask afraid of what she'll say. She just smiled and nodded slowly again. "So... are you saying we should give it a try?" She smiled really big and then nodded quickly. I just laughed at her childish way. "You're adorable ya know that?" I say making her laugh too. Then I thought of something. "Hey Alpha?..." I asked only to get a 'hmm' as a response while she was looking down at the ground. "What do think about having girl time? Together?" She just look up quickly and then said "really?!" With excitement. I was now the one smiling and slowly nodding my head. She laughed and then said "Why the heck not?" We then laughed some more and enjoyed the night by blabbering about almost everything.

Delirious' POV (Bet ya didn't expect that huh? Jk! Also this is while you are chasing after Alpha.)

I just stared at Vanoss. "What the hell Vanoss?!" I yell. He just sighed "I really fucked up didn't I Delirious?" He asked. The other guy stood there dumbfounded. "What's going on exactly?..." Mini asked. I just stared at Vanoss. He looked at the guys. "I like Jay...not Alice..." he said with regret. "Well then what the fuck is up with you saying Alice?!" Wildcat yelled. Then all the others agree with him by saying 'yeah' or nodding their head. All the guys really cared about Jay. Like a sister or more but knew she didn't like them, which were only a couple. The best part was they would stick up for her when someone tries to hurt her. Wildcat was the one to really worry about in those situations because he was close friends with Jay and loved her like a little sister. Moo walked up to Vanoss and then patted him on the shoulder. "Hey...everybody makes mistakes..." he says calmly. Vanoss sighed "I freaked out...and I was afraid to admit it to her...I'm such a fuck up!" He yelled the last part. We felt bad for him. "Don't worry Vanoss. I'm sure Delirious' girlfriend is going to get her." Brian says. "Then what am I supposed to do??...say 'I'm sorry Jay I meant you!!'!" Evan said in a sarcastic way. Everyone Just looked away or just stared. "Yeah...Like she'll believe that!" He said rudely. "Shut up." I say now pissed off. "What?!" Evan yelled. "I said...Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Because me and you know damn well that's not how Jay is." I say still pissed. He just looked down. I then started walking the direction my sister ran. Hoping to find her soon before they do.

Another chapter done! But who do you think "they" are? Go ahead and try to guess. But don't worry ya guys will find out soon!! Anyways see ya in the next chapter!!!