Big sister

Your POV
I wake up to see it's morning. Jay was just wondering around. She was looking at papers and drinking Orange juice. She looked at me and smiled. "Morning sleepy head" she says in a calm but joyful tone. I smile and say "Good morning Jay." Then I sit at the table. She then set a plate of pancakes in front of me. I just smiled bigger and thanked her. She then nodded and poured me a glass of orange juice. She sits in front of me and then grabs all the papers. Putting them in a folder. "What's that?" I ask. "Bank stuff." she says. I look at her. Knowing what it meant. "So your the planner?" I ask. "Sorta...I don't actually have a place in the group. Im just me and they're ok with that." she says smiling. "Besides I'm like the little sis to most of them." she says with pride. Making me smile. But her happiness slowly  disappears. "Maybe all of them." she says disappointed. I knew she was talking about Vanoss. I sigh. "You'll find someone Jay..." I say trying to cheer her up. "Yeah right!" she says in disbelief. Putting the folder away. Then I thought about it. That whole conversation on the other side of my door. They really wanted Jay back. "Jay...how long have these guys tried to get you?" I ask. She just stares down at the floor. Leaning against the counter. "Ever since I left...." she says. I look at her. "Why are they still trying then?..." I ask. She looks at me. "I honestly don't know..." she says. I sigh. 'I probably shouldn't say this but here goes nothin...' I think. "So...when you went to the back to check if it was clear. I heard something...They said something that I'm probably not suppose to say..." I say looking nervously. She just stares blankly at me. The her face turns serious. "Speak." she demands. "One said something about you having to go back so they can explain something...The other two...they sounded like they hoped you would come back too...Asking the first if you would really go back." I explained. She looked confused and unsure. "Oh. They also said something about the boys....blaming them for you avoiding them." I spoke. She swallows nothing. "So...the guys are lying to me?..." she asks. I didn't know if she was talking to me so I stayed quiet. "They said that all those three wanna do to to me is hurt me...for revenge...that's why I stayed away..." she said. I was about to say something but there was a knock at the door. We look at the door. Then at each other. Hoping that they didn't hear our conversation. I stood up. Then I whispered to Jay. "I'll open it." Before she could argue I went to the door. Opening it. Then I see a dude with glasses. Kinda short but still taller than Jay. "Who are you?" I ask. "Im mini one of the guys from last night...Why didn't Jay open the door?" he asked. "Im not letting my little sister open the door! There could be a criminal on the other side!" I say joking trying to have a serious face.  He chuckled and I also heard Jay giggle.

Heyo peeps!!! Hope this was a good chapter! Anyways ill see ya in the next chapter buh-bye!!