No Idea for tittle....

Your POV
"Hey... You better talk to him..." I say. Jay looks at me. "What if he doesn't wanna talk?" She asks frowning. "If he doesn't... Then he doesn't. At least you tried... Don't show weakness." I say. She nods. Walking over to him. "I swear if he hurst you... Imma kill him..." I say to myself. "You really do care for my sister... don't you?" Del asks. I smile and look at him. "Of course I do..." I say. I could tell he smiled back.

Jay's POV
I walk past him. Getting a towel. Then I put ice in it. I walk over to him. Seeing him hold his stomach. Once I get the ice I turn back and walk to him. He looks up at me. "Hey... I'm sorry for being so harsh." I say. He smiles. "No... It's fine. I'm actually proud you could take me down..." He says. "Can we talk privately?" I ask. He nods. Trying to stand. But I could tell it was hard by the pain full look. I help him. Grabbing his arm and helping him walk out. We walk silently. "Fuck..." I hear him say. I look at him worried. "You ok?" I ask. He nods his head. I lead him to his room. "Why my room?" He asks. I just walk him to his bed. Helping him sit. "Lay down." I demand. "Ok..." He says. I pull up his shirt. "Jay..." "Hmm?" I hummed. Ribbing his stomach. "W-what are you d-doing?" He asks. Looking at me. Blushing. I chuckled. "Not whatever you're thinking perv..." I say. His blush getting darker. I giggled. Putting the ice on his stomach. "Ah! Couldn't you give a warning?!" He shouts. I roll my eyes. "Oh stop being a baby.... Besides. There's no such things as warnings..." I say. He sighs. Laying back. "So... What did you wanna talk about?" He asks. "Oh yeah... Why did you bring Alice here?" I ask. He was quiet. "I mean I get that you have a crush on her and all... But you know the boys don't like her one bit..." I say. Sitting next to him. Rubbing my wrist. It kinda hurt from Evan holding me down. I just stare at it. "Is that all you wanted to talk about?" He asks. I don't look at him. "I guess..." I say. "Why does it matter if she comes or not?" He asks. It caught me off guard. Anger boiled inside. Yet pain as well. I swallow nothing. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Why does it matter if the boys care? Do you care?" He asks. I look at him. "Of course I care... I... You know what? Never mind! Forget what I said!" I say. Standing up. Tears forming. "What? Why?!" He asks. "Because you obviously don't care about our opinions. You wouldn't care how much I hated being around that whore! Who caused me hell!! You just wouldn't! Because you love her... Because she's something everyone likes.... Something you like..." I say through my tears. I turn and start walking out. "Jay wait!" He yelled. But I don't listen. I run to find Y/n. She was talking to my brother. She sees me and runs. Coming up to me. "What happened?!" She asks. Looking at me worried. Like a mother who sees their child hurt. "C-can we go to my tree house?" I sniff. She nods. We walk out. I could tell the other's were following right behind by the footsteps. Y/n stops. Looking back. "Hey... I'll take care of her... We need some girl talk..." She says. "But-" "She needs it Jon.... Don't worry." She says. Before Jon could say anything else. Then we start walking again. Walking in. She hugs me as I just cry in her shoulder. "Why does he have to love her?!" I cry out. She holds me close. Combing her fingers through my hair. Not caring if I soke her sweater with my tears. "Sweetheart... I know it hurts... But you gotta be strong." She says. "I can't take it... She is always the one everyone loves! It hurts me to be second to everything... Am I not good enough?" I ask looking at her. "Hey now... You're perfect for someone... Don't think you're not." She says. I sigh. "Y/n... I don't wanna feel like a little sister for once... I wanna feel like someone really loves me. Like I'm their queen. I wanna feel... What you and my brother have for once..." I say. She smiles. "You will... Just gotta find the right guy." I look at her. "Will you help me?" I ask.  "Of course! I'll be right beside ya!" She says. "Ya promise?" I ask. "Pinkie promise!" She said holding up her pinkie. I smile. Wrapping my pinkie with hers. "Thanks..." I say. She nods.

Your POV
She's so cute. Innocent... Yet insane. She's normal... But more different. I don't understand how nobody loved her. "Wanna go out and steal from a store?" I ask. She smiles wildly. "Sure!" She says. I could see the joy. I laugh at her quick mood change. "What's so funny?" She asks. Looking at me with confusion. "You're so adorable... You know.." She giggles. "Well duh... Crazy bitches are cute! <3" she says. Making a dorky pose. I laugh. "Ok whatever.. Let's go destroy shit!" I say. She shouts in joy. "Hell yass! Watch out mother fucks! We're gonna destroy yo shit!" She says. We head out. "Another gals night! Woohoo!!" She says. I laugh. We head out. Not saying anything to the boys.

Heyo peeps... Finally update! Sorry. But anyways hope yo happy!