Home Invasion

•Y/N: Your Name
•H/C: Hair Color
•E/C: Eye Color

Author's POV:

Two weeks have gone by since the killer had wandered into Y/N's town. A few days ago, he found himself unable to stay in a motel anymore, since his money supply is limited, but the blonde had not despaired, for luck is still on his side. Three days ago, the male had found the lovely creature that handed him a flower walking down the street to a high school with a red backpack slung over her shoulder. Currently, the killer sits in a large tree in the schoolyard, staring up at the third floor window, where his newfound addiction sits at her desk, doing schoolwork. Prior to finding her again, the man had found himself obsessed with the student.

He'd dream of her at night while he slept and would think of her whenever he looked at that crimson flower she had offered to him. Memories of that kind smile and soft voice seemed to haunt his thoughts. It was like she was a goddess that needs to be worshipped, and he'd gladly take on the role of worshipper. After spotting her, the blonde made sure to follow her every move closely, going with her to her house and school as well as any other place she'd go. When inside the comforts of her home, the murderer would watch from outside the windows, silently wishing for a way to get in there with her, but the family locks up everything from the doors to the windows.

The killer sighs dreamily as he leans his back against the trunk of the tree, whose yellow-orange leaves cover his form from anyone's sight. The final bell goes off, making the male smile as he watches his target pack up her things and leave the classroom. Any moment now, she'll leave through the front doors and lead him to her home. Students stampede out of the school building, so he watches intently to find a familiar head of H/C hair in the crowd. Eventually, she comes out, trailing behind the large mass of bodies at a leisurely pace dressed in a grey, plaid scarf, a dark grey sweater with a white shirt underneath, black leggings, and brown boots with her backpack slung over one of her shoulders.

 Eventually, she comes out, trailing behind the large mass of bodies at a leisurely pace dressed in a grey, plaid scarf, a dark grey sweater with a white shirt underneath, black leggings, and brown boots with her backpack slung over one of her sho...

Now this interested him. Always, Y/N had walked home with a small group of friends surrounding her, which made it difficult to avoid being spotted. Today should be easier for him, then. Perhaps he can even walk closer to her? After some distance is created between the girl and him, the murderer checks his surroundings to see if it would be safe to jump down from the branch he sat on for the past few hours.

He then gets down from his perch before trailing behind the female, making sure to keep her in his sights without getting too close. The cold wind blows through the man's greasy locks, causing the male to shiver and covers his nose and mouth with his scarf. Today is a rather dreary day with cloudy skies that prevent the sun's light from shining down on the Earth. The killer almost hoped it would rain tonight. The poor guy hadn't had the chance to wash himself since he left the motel, which made him feel disgusted of himself.