Unwelcomed Guest

•Y/N: Your Name
•H/C: Hair Color
•F/N: Father's Name
•M/N: Mother's Name
•H/L: Hair Length

Author's POV:

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Startled awake by the repetitive beeping sound, the murderer hidden beneath Y/N's bed opens his light brown eyes. Nearly, he let out an irritated groan, but thankfully, heard the girl above him make the sound first before he could make the grave mistake. He had almost forgotten where he was, but once the memories of last night flooded into his brain, the killer couldn't help but smile serenely. The piercing noise is put to an end at the click of a button before the figure on the mattress shifts. The man rolls onto his other side in time to witness the student's feet come down from the bed and onto the floor. Y/N releases a small yawn, which she blocks with her hand before ruffling her H/C hair to wake herself up from her sleepy state. She then stands and stumbles over to her dresser, accidentally running into the corner of the sturdy piece of furniture

"Ow." Wincing, she rubs the arm that roughly came into contact with the dresser before sighing softly. "Stupid thing."

The man had to cover his mouth to block his laughter while biting down on his lower lip to prevent the sound from coming out. Oh, how the blonde wished to slip out from under the bed and kiss it better for her, to say, "good morning, my love", or even ask if she had dreamt of him as he had of her. Once he gets over the need to laugh, the killer puts his hand down to reveal a light smile on his chapped lips as he buries his face in the girl's black hoodie, which lies beneath the blonde's head. The calm and content expression changes instantly upon seeing Y/N lift her tank top. The man's breath hitches as his eyes grow wide, and his cheeks turn pink. He gulps thickly as he watches guiltily while the female undresses.

'I really shouldn't be watching this.' His body shifts slightly as his cheeks heat up more. He just couldn't pry his gaze away from her mostly bare body. He felt as though he'd pass out at any moment due to excitement and was almost thankful she didn't remove her undergarments, for he'd likely faint if she did.

'But, how can I possibly look away? She's just too pretty.' Y/N removes a lilac purple t-shirt and black skinny jeans from one of the drawers in the dresser before putting them on. She then sets out to find her comfortable, black hoodie, but is at a loss when she can't find it anywhere. It isn't in the closet, in any of the drawers, or on the floor. She was going to check under the bed too, but figured it would be fine if she just picked something else to wear with her outfit. She would look for it later.

Going back to the closet, she takes a different hoodie off one of the hangers, this one being a dark grey zip-up. The teen slips it on and zips it up partway before walking over to her nightstand, where her orange mug still remains from last night. Picking it up, she gazes inside to find that there is still a good amount of tea inside, but she wouldn't drink it. It's been sitting out for awhile, but something else seemed off about the beverage, something she couldn't quite place her finger on. Shrugging it off, Y/N leaves the room with the mug in hand to take it into the kitchen for washing, shutting the door behind her out of habit. The blonde in hiding frowns in disappointment after she leaves.

'And, I was so looking forward to watching her take a sip of something I had left my saliva on.' He sighs sadly before turning onto his back to view the bottom of the mattress he's under. Soon, the smile returns to his lips.