At home

Chapter 7

Kate's POV

We drove back to the loft in silence, not an awkward silence though just a thinking kind of silence. every once and a while Castle look over at me and give a cute little smile. god I hope he doesn't mind what I'm about to tell him.

=at the loft=

Ricks POV

Kate seemed to be really nervous it must be the wedding nerves I mean we are getting married tomorrow I don't blame her. I'm nervous as well even though I'm not really showing it I am.

She asked me if I wanted to play a game I said ok it must just be her way of trying to calm her nerves.

Kate's POV

He said yes to playing the game. I must have looked like a nervous reck well I felt like one anyway, I just need to tell him before tomorrow before tomorrow.

"Ok it goes like this, we take turns at telling each other something we miss or missed, it can be anything at all, there are no winners or losers it's just so even though we know pretty much everything about each other we can learn something. ok?"

He nodded so I continued "I'll start with something easy, I miss my mom you know that but we are just getting started."

"Well I miss my dad even though I don't really know him I missed having that kind of fatherly figure growing up"

I kept going this was going to be harder then I thought. "I missed my best friends birthday when I was 11 because I thought they were gonna talk about boys and I thought they were icky" I said with a giggle.

Castle continued "I missed what was meant to be my first day of school because I was so upset I couldn't write my own name, it was the first thing I learnt the next day"

It was my turn again I thought a little and decided to bring out the news "well look how good you are at writing now. ok, well I missed my period" I said he sat for a second taking in what I just said a small smile started to grow on his face.

"Are you serious you pregnant, this is the greatest news I've ever heard" he said with a now enormous smile on his face. He pick me up and gave me a great big tight hug.

"Yes I am, and please put me down" I said starting to laugh at his excitement.

"So is this why you threw up this morning and why Lanie and you were so excited this morning?" castle asked

"Yes and yes it's also how I got out of that 'date' with Rogan and how I managed to get him to sign the papers"

He gave me another hug and then we sat back down on the couch. "hey do you want to watch a movie?" asked Castle.

"Sure why not" we watched a couple of movies and before we new it, it was time for Castle to go to Javi's so that we won't see each other in the morning.

"Bye" I said

"Goodbye. be good for your mommy little one" castle said and kissed my stomach before giving me one last kiss.

"See you tomorrow" I yelled before he left.

Vote

Read

Follow