The next morning

I made there honeymoon Australia/New Zealand cause I live in NZ and have been to Australia a few times so it's easiest to right about
~

Chapter 12

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. mmm........ I thought, I got out of bed and grabbed my robe and walked out to the kitchen.

I walked up behind castle and snaked my arms around his waist "hey" I whispered into his ear.

"Hi, how are my two favourite people doing?"

"We're.........bathroom" I said and quickly ran off to the bathroom. castle came in and pulled my hair out of my face.

"Better?" he asked after I washed my mouth out and brushed my teeth, I nodded and turned to give him a hug.

"Thank you" I said.

"What for?" he looked at me with a bit of a confused look.

"Well everything and anything" he looked at me and smiled.

We walked back to the kitchen and sat and ate our breakfast and went and grabbed our bag which we had packed a few days ago for our honeymoon. we are going to spend a week and a half in New Zealand and a week and a half in Australia. Neither of us have ever been there so we decided that we should since we have heard many good things about it.

We took our bags to the car and drove to the airport.

=car=

"Are you ready for and almost 19 hour flight?" castle asked.

"No, and I really hope I don't puke on the plane" I said kind of sadly.

"Here take these, The doctor told Meredith when she was pregnant to take one before going on a plane ride but it doesn't always work." he explained handing me a bottle of pills. I took one and put the container into my bag in the back.

~A/N thank you so so so so much for 1K me and my friend have been counting and waiting for this moment.

I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting I've been busy starting back at training dance contests which we won GO AC!!!!! And gym comps which I was coaching at. and homework/exams only 1 1/2 weeks till the holidays which are only two weeks but castle will be watched haha.

Read

Vote

Comment

Follow

Bye! 😊