Nerves or...........

Sorry if you find this language offensive

Chapter 8

Kate's POV

"Kate darling you look, you look amazing"

"Thanks Martha" I said and she gave me a box. "what's this?" I asked.

"Well I figured you needed something blue." She stated. I opened the box and inside was an amazing blue and silver bracelet.

"Wow this is amazing Martha, thank you."

"It also passes as something old." she said with a smile. I turned around and gave her a hug.

"Kate"

"Yes Martha"

"There's something different about you but I just can't quite put my finger on it" she walked around me a few times. shit, shit, shit I thought she can't know she just can't.

She stopped in her tracks "are you....."

She was cut off by Lanie "hey girl you look amazing" she came and gave me a hug and I whispered into her ear "thank you, you saved me she almost guessed , you know what, and I don't want her to know yet."

With that I ran to the bathroom, just in time.

"I'll get her" said Lanie "it'll just be some last minute nerves"

"Ok I'll go find Alexis then"

With that I heard Lanie "girl that was close"

"Yeah I know, I means Gates noticed she said I had some glow or something and she saw me take an unusual amount of bathroom breaks. I just want to tell people myself not have them all guess before I get the chance"

"It's ok Kate, now are you ready to go get married"

I just nodded with a big grin.

A/N not long I know but hopefully writing shorter chapters means you'll get them sooner

Vote

follow

Read

Comment