Home

We woke up the next morning after arriving back in New York to the sound of my phone going off.

"Argh....."i rolled over to get it. "WHAT" I said in a not so pleasant way.

"Gee girl take a chill pill, I was just wondering if you wanted to catch for a lunch date today."

"Sorry Lanie, you just woke me from my beauty sleep, but sure what time shall we meet."

"An hour? if that's long enough."

"Ah sure, see you then bye."

"By Kate."

"Arr who was that" asked castle

"Oh it was just Lanie seeing if I want to go to lunch with her I'm meeting her in about an hour."

"Ok then better get up then seeing it's....... 10:30 wait what."

"Castle we've been in Australia they have a different time zone" I said getting out of bed going into the bathroom to take a quick shower and get my make-up done.

I got out and headed done to the kitchen to see Castle walking around. I snuck up behind him and gave him a fright.

"What was that for" he asked.

"Oh just cause I felt like it. what are you doing?"

"Just putting some toast on for you seem you'll be having lunch in less than an hour."

"Ok" said taking the toast that had just popped well we we're talking.

After eating my toast I went up to the bedroom to get changed with castle closely following behind.

"Did you know you're showing." Castle said as more of a statement then a question.

I looked in the mirror for a couple of minutes when castle came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my stomach.

"I'm gonna need new clothes soon" I said after a few seconds of silence.

"I know but for now you look gorgeous with what you're wearing."

"Thanks I think I should get going now though, goodbye." I said turning, giving him a peak on the cheek and walking out the door.

A/N so so so so so so sorry that it has taken this long to update I could tell why I haven't been posting but that's a story in itself.