End of Reception

Chapter 11

Everybody ate and there was a whole lot of toasts then everybody was back on the dance floor.

Castle and I were dancing together then I got the feeling that I was going to throw up, "castle, bathroom, now" was all I said and I ran to the bathroom with castle followed closely behind.

"You ok now?" castle asked I nodded and got up from the floor and hugged him.

"I hate this sickness thing that comes along with being pregnant" I said still hugging him.

"I know, I know but it will be worth it" he stated.

I pulled away and looked him in the eyes "I love you" I said

"I know you do and I love you to. Now let's get back out there"

"Ok" with that we walked back out to the dance floor with my arm around his waist hand his around mine.

"There you two lovies are, were you sick again?" asked Lanie. I nodded. "here have a couple of mints I brought them for you cause I thought this might happen"

"Thanks lanie."

After a couple of hours people started to leave and all that was left were Laine, Espo, Ryan, Jenny, Alexis, Jim, Martha and gates and her husband.

I was talking to Jenny.

"Congratulations Kate"

"Thanks jenny"

"How has your morning sickness been? let me guess you hate it"

"Yes of course, and it's really annoying I'll be standing there and all of a sudden I need to puke"

"It'll be like that for around three months"

"You've gotta be kidding me."

"Haha yea it's no fun but the outcome is amazing if need any help or anything I'll be happy to do anything or give you advice"

"Thanks jenny"

"Anytime first thing your cravings will be really weird and your hormones will be wild."

"Ok thanks for that jenny"

A/N thanks everybody I got over 150 more reads in less then two days.

Read

Vote

Follow