Chapter 1: Let's Save Minho

Y/N's POV
I was in a car with Brenda and Jorge driving beside a train. Brenda and I were shooting at the front car's bulletproof windows.

"Alright Thomas, you guys are free to go." Brenda spoke through the walkie talkie.

"Got it"

A berg started flying above us and we drove the other way. When we reached a dead end, the berg went down and men with guns got out of it.

"Step out of the car," one of them demanded while he opened the door. We slowly got out, the men still pointing guns at us. Frypan came out of a bush and placed the barrel of his gun on the guy's head. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." The men slowly placed their guns on the floor and we hijacked the berg.

I took Brenda's walkie talkie," Guys, get in the car, we're getting out of here now."

Jorge drove the berg above them releasing an anchor. Thomas tied it to something and we lifted them up.

-getting to safe haven-

We finally got the box opened and Thomas and I went inside it.

"Minho? Minho where are you?" Thomas yelled, looking around the area.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Aris, Sonya!" I turned pulling them into a hug. I got everyone out of the chains but noticed Minho nowhere to be found.

"He isn't there, we need to go back and save him." Thomas pleaded to Vince

"We have more than 100 kids and you want to risk their lives for 1 other person?" Vince argued

"Well I made a pr-" Thomas was interrupted. By me. I pushed him out of the way and ran to the nearest bathroom to throw up.

I was still throwing up; Newt came into the bathroom.

"It's ok love. Is this the first time you've thrown up?" Newt asked, holding up my hair.

I stopped throwing up,"I-it's been happening all week. I-I think.." I stopped talking, it would be dangerous to tell him, but I needed to.

"You think what?" he interrogated

"I think I'm pregnant." I whispered.

He stood there with no expression. Oh no, it's happening! He's angry and now he's going to break up with me. All of a sudden his face lit up with a smile." That's great!"

I was surprised," It is? But I thought you would be mad."

"Mad? Why, the woman I love is pregnant. We're gonna have a baby."

I got up and hugged him.

-at midnight-

I heard a car start. I walked around to find out what I heard. Newt, Thomas, and Frypan were in the car; getting ready to leave.

"Before we go, I have to say something. Y/N's pregnant." I heard Newt talking.

After he said that, I heard Thomas and Frypan squealing. "That's great!"

Then, they left.

I walked to Brenda's room and woke her up.

"Wha- Y/N? Why are you awake at this time?"

"The boys left."

"What?!" she yelled.

I covered her mouth," They're going to save Minho, I think we can follow them if we leave right now."

She got up from her bed, and we took another car.

We could see their car, we were about a mile away. Our headlights were off so they couldn't see us.

-driving for another few hours-

We were still following them as they went into a tunnel.

"Let's go slower Brenda, there may be cranks."

"Ok, but if they get attacked, we may not be able to save them because a crank can attack us."

"I understand."

They were slowly driving until cranks started running to them. They were driving so fast that the car flipped over. I noticed Newt was stuck and cranks were getting closer and closer to them.

Newt pulled out a gun and started shooting at them. I know he was in danger, but he still looked pretty heroic and cute.

He soon ran out of bullets. A crank neared them about to bite Thomas

"Now Brenda! Now!" I demanded.

She put her foot on the gas pedal and rammed them.

I opened the car door," Get in, more of them will come."

Newt smiled and was about to kiss me, but I put my hand on his lips.

"Maybe we'll do that when we're not running for our lives," I smirked at him.

The boys got into the car and we started driving. Jorge met us at the other side of the tunnel, and we all got out.

"Jorge, do you know where this 'last city' is?" Thomas inquired.

"It should be beyond those walls." he pointed at a city surrounded by walls.

Newt looked surprised," Three years we've been trying to get out of walls, now we're trying to get back in." we all turned to look at him." I'll get shotgun."