Chapter 8: That's Our Story

*9 months later*

"Y/N, it's ok. Just keep pushing."

"Whaddaya think I'm doing?!"

I kept pushing, harder and harder. "That's it Y/N, the head is almost out." Brenda sighed. I finally felt the baby fully out. "Congrats, it's a girl. What's her name?" Brenda asked, handing me the baby girl.

"Sunshine, her name is Sunshine." I looked at the baby, she had Newt's dirty blonde hair and my Y/E/C eyes.

*Present day; 16 years later*

"- And that, is mine and your BIRTH father's story."

"Wow mom, I can't believe your story is pretty interesting."

We've been in Paradise/Safe Haven for 16 years. A lot has changed. Thomas and Brenda are a married couple and have a 5 year-old son, I found out that Sonya was Newt's sister, Aris is in a relationship with Harriet, Minho has a girlfriend named Athena, the Flare has naturally died down, Fry pan is engaged with a girl named Emma, and I have been in married to someone named Isaac for almost 3 years.

People say that I only love Isaac because he's a lot like Newt, but Isaac is a really nice guy and treats Sunshine and I well.

I go to Newt's grave everyday just to talk to him, even if he's dead.

"Hey Newt, you've been gone for 6,117 days exact. That's right, I'm still counting. I really miss you, sucks you couldn't meet our beautiful daughter. Even though I'm married, know that I will always love you."

Thomas and Minho also join me to talk to you. "Hey shank, it's Minho. We still keep our promise on protecting Y/N and your daughter. We also miss you very much."

"Thomas here, sorry we couldn't save you from the Flare, but I hope you're watching us from above with Chuck, Alby, Winston, Teresa, and the rest of our friends from the Glade. We can't wait to see you soon, but not to soon."

We got up and started leaving, I turn back," I bloody miss you, Newtie."

This is the last part of the book. I'm sorry to end it but I'm still going to have more books to come.