Chapter 4: Helping us

3rd person POV

Y/N and Thomas were going to get Teresa and convince her to help them. They went into the walls in the city. Y/N hid behind a building, waiting for the plan to proceed. Thomas finally came, Teresa trailing behind him.

"Thomas, wait."

"Yes Teresa?"

"What are you doing here? It's too dangerous for you to be out here"

"Do you ever regret what you did to me, to all of your friends?"

"Yes, but I did what I thought was right."

"Would you help us again?"

"Yes, yes I would."

"Ok, great." Thomas gestured me to come and I went behind Teresa and knocked her out.

We brought her to where we were hiding.

She finally woke up." What am I doing here? Thomas, why am I tied up?" She looked around and saw me," Y/N, let me out. Please"

"Not until you agree to help us."

Teresa looked confused," Help you with what?"

"We have tracking devices on our necks, you're going to take it out. And you're getting us in the WICKED building," Gally said, coming out of the darkness.

She looked even more bewildered," Gally? I thought you died?"

He chuckled," So, you're helping us. You don't have a choice."

I untied her and she agreed to helping us. I was the first person she took the tracking device out of," Y/N, why are you holding your stomach. Are you-"

"Yes, I'm pregnant. Now can you please hurry this up?"

She grabbed her scalpel," This'll hurt a bit, so I'll try to do it as fast as I can." I felt the scalpel cut my neck, boy did it sting. She did the same thing to everyone else.

I walked up to Newt and Gally. Gally rubbed the back of his neck," She enjoyed that, y'know." The boys and I chuckled.

Newt grabbed my arm and took me somewhere. "Newt why am I her-" he interrupted me by kissing me on the lips. "I want to kiss you, one last time. Before I become a crank." I cupped his face with my hands," Don't say that Newt, you aren't going to become one. I won't let that happen." He kissed me again. "Thank you."

-the next day-

We were getting ready until Teresa pulled me somewhere private," I heard you talking with Newt, is he really becoming a crank?"

"Why do you care? You betrayed us." I spat. "I can save him, if you guys let me." she tried to convince me. I didn't want to believe her, but I wanted to save Newt.

I got in the WICKED guard uniform. I was in the parking lot with Thomas, waiting for Teresa, Gally, and Newt to come. They finally came and we went to inside the staircase.

We were waiting for Gally to cut the power off, Newt was coughing. He's getting worse. I walked to him," It's ok, you're going to get better." He pushed me away," I know, I know. You keep telling me that."

"Guys, we're good now. Let's go."

We went into the rooms the immunes were kept in. We shot the guards with the electrocution guns. Newt, Thomas, and I opened the doors," It's ok, you're safe now."

Only one person was missing, Minho. "He's been moved to the other side of the building," Teresa said, checking the computers.

"Then that's where we're going."

"I'm coming with you, Y/N."

"Newt you can't! You need to stay here and get the serum with Gally."

"Just hurry up, I got the serum," Gally interrupted, trying to open up the vault.

The four of us went into an elevator, it almost closed until an arm went between the doors. It was my dad.

"Hello, Teresa."

"Hello, father." it was so awkward, "I just wanted to let you know, Y/N and her friends are back, Ava didn't want me to tell you, but you are my daughter."

The elevator finally stopped where we were supposed to, the four of us got out. We made it to the door," Stop right there." Dad said, pointing his gun at me.

"Y/N, you're back. So great to see you."

Thomas walked over, aiming his gun at Dad.

"Put the gun down, Thomas. Unless you don't want to make it out alive."

Suddenly, Teresa pushed the three of us into the small room and close the gate.

Dad shot at the glass door, unable to get to us. "Go," Teresa mouthed to us.

We walked in the hallway, looking for Minho and trying to fit in.