Chapter 4-|family renunion|

Trigger Warning;;;

About an hour after breakfast we all went home.

I was sitting in my kitchen, looking at Mackenzie, Lauren, and Abby, asleep on the couch.

I sighed and went upstairs and locked my door, pacing back and forth.

I sat down and stared at myself in the mirror. I groaned and laid down.

I flipped over onto my stomach and eventually I began to fall asleep.

A loud knock at the door jumped me awake.

"Johnny?" Lauren whispered on the other side of the door.

"Come in." She opened it slowly and sighed loudly. "Thank god, I thought you were having-"

"When have I ever brought a girl, besides Ashlyn and Kiera, home?" I say, rolling over to face her.

"Well, we heard the bed moving a lot. And you groaned a couple times, that could've been anything."

"Well, it wasn't what you thought it- what do you want?"

"Oh, well it's six o'clock, I was wondering what was for dinner?"

"Oh, I didn't get to go grocery shopping this week. We can just go to In and Put or something."

"Taco Bell?"

"Sure, why not." I get up and walk slowly down stairs, with my wallet.

Lauren came around the corner with her helmet for her bike on her head, "We can get mom and dad a couple of har-"

"No, I buy your food. Not theirs."

She sighs then nods.

•••

"I hate this." Lauren groans, clicking through the channels on the TV.

I go through my feed on Instagram, then I get a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: would your parents notice if you were dead??
John: probably not
Unknown: then kill your self
John: who is this
Unknown: Jacob obviously
John: nobody would notice
Jacob: my point exactly
John: I'm not letting you win
Jacob: I already have
6283625628 blocked 6285836293

I began thinking and go through the screenshots of everything anyone has every said to me, reading them in my head.

Ugly
Can't sing
To single
FBOY
Weak
Annoying
KYS
Die
Girl
Feminine
Gay
Bi
Nerd
Fat
Anorexic

I feel my eyes fill up with the pain, I go upstairs and close my door and lock it.

I look at myself in the mirror as the tears flood my face.

Boys Don't Cry.

I bite my lip until the tears stop.

I wipe my face off and splash it with water, I jump onto my bed and sit there.

"Maybe Jacob is right." I walk into the bathroom connected to my room and pull out my old blades.

I hear a knock at my door that causes me to drop it.

"Johnny!" They seem panicked.