Epilogue

Trigger Warning

March 3, 2018
Johnny Orlando, 16, had recently attempted a suicide, when we went into interview with him and his girlfriend-mid conversation-

"Why'd you do it?" Mackenzie Ziegler, 15, asked.

"In my defense, I thought I'd be dead."

"But know, everyone know everything. And you're alive."

"But, since I gave you that letter and didn't die..I can be with you,"

April 8th, 2018

Couple found dead in there house by 13 year old daughter.

13 year old, Lauren Orlando, found her parents dead in there bedroom from overdose. She is left to live with her older sisters. This tragic accident following the death of this towns beloved Johnny Orlando, Mackenzie Ziegler, Brandon Rowland, Jack Kelly,  and Case Walker. The five were killed in a DUI accident, by Maddie Ziegler.

April 15th, 2018

Maddie and Darrian Orlando found dead by suicide only a week after parents death and 10 days after the tragic loss of there younger brother Johnny, age 16, and his girlfriend, Mackenzie Ziegler, also 16. Who were previously killed by Mackenzie's sister Maddie, age 18.

Update on younger sister Lauren, age 13, still to come.

April 20th, 2018

Lauren Orlando, age 13, left orphaned.

No family left, after four suicides, one failed attempted suicide by brother John, who was soon killed in a DUI, she could be admitted into ST Clair's.

May 4th, 2018

Lauren Orlando admitted into St Clair's Mental Institution after failed attempt at suicide after bitter past.

Friend, Abby Mitchell found her half dead in her house on Friday evening.

May 31st, 2018

Lauren Orlando, age 13, found dead in room at St Clair's Mental Institution by suicide.

After loosing her brother, mom, dad, and both sisters in a matter of two weeks.

She will be missed at the local HighSchool and the funeral will be held on May 15th, at a local church. More information to come.

May 31st, 2018

Orlando and Ziegler Family name gone, no family members of either sides are currently living after loosing all to suicide and a car crash.

It's been a rough two months for this town, but we can still manage.

Grief counseling will still be held at the highschool.

Thank you, and good night.