Chapter 11-| the newscaster said so|

Lauren's POV

I woke up the next morning and went into Johnny's room, I wanted to ask him what was for breakfast. He left me by myself yesterday, so I didn't get dinner.

I knocked lightly on his door, "Johnny, what's for breakfast?"

No reply.

I open it and see his room the way he left it.

I'll text him.

Lauren; hey john where r u?

•••

Eventually I stopped worrying. Not that big of a deal, he does what he wants anyways.

I turned on the news to check the weather.

"Breaking News!" The man said, "We just got word, that last night a deadly crash involving ten people, and two cars. Three are dead, we only know that one was the driver of a Black Ford. He was 17 years old. The other two victims in the car have not been confirmed dead, or-" He stopped and looked up the camera, disappointment appears.

"The other two victims in the car, have in fact not made it. The driver of the White SUV was drunk, the car held seven people, five in which survived. Including the driver."

"Wow, I feel bad for there famil-" They showed a picture of the crash sight and I saw my mothers Black Ford curled up into almost a sphere.

My eyes widened and my stomach dropped, then the phone rang.