Chapter 1

• Michael P.O.V •

I hate school.

The one thing that's preventing me from skipping or showing up late everyday is the fact that I pick him up every morning. Him being Calum, my best friend. We've been friends for 10 years and I can imagine being so for more.

"Hurry up! You'll be late picking Calum up." My father yelled up the steps.

I did a quick mirror check to make sure my hair was teased properly. I had died my hair a bright hot pink a few weeks ago, and now it is noticably fading. Oh well. I grabbed my keys and hopped into the car, not wanting to make Calum late for school.

I beeped the horn when I rolled up to his house so he knew I was outside.

"Hey Mikey" he said while putting on his seat belt.

"Hey Calum. You remember our lunch?" Since the second week of his first year of high school we've alternated bringing lunch for the both of us each week. School lunch is shit.

"Yeah. Of course mate."

***

We got to school right in time for our first class. We had it together, ceramics. Calum and I only had a few classes together, being we were in different grades and all. We had Ceramics, music and sociology together. It's only the third week of school and I've already had enough.

The teacher was in front of the class trying to get everyone to pay attention, but that was failing miserably. Instead she just continued talking hoping at least a few of us catch what she's saying.

"We are going to paint our mugs today. Excuse me!" Ms. Lanham then sighed. "You ungrateful hooligans."

A few of us proceeded to get up and get our mugs from a rack, then the other students caught on to what we were doing.

"How are you going to paint your mug?" Asked Calum.

"I think I'll just paint it all black and write '2 punk rock 4 u' in white" I replied with a shrug. "What about you."

"No idea. Maybe just different coloured stripes. Or advertise my need for sex. Maybe someone will catch on."

I laughed. Then he joined in. "If you wanted sex, you could have just asked man." I said with a wink.

He glared at me. "Ha ha. We don't joke about my sexual desires."

"It's okay. I feel you. I've been craving some too."

"Michael, just ask anyone in this room. They'd be happy to assist."

I laughed because he was probably true. I may be an asshat sometimes, but everyone loved me. But I just loved messing with Calum.

"Will you have occasional sex with me?" I asked with a small pout.

He studied me for a few seconds, then said yes.

The seriousness in his voice is what got to me.

"I was uh. Joking."

"I know. But the offer stands. I mean, how weird could It be?" Calum's cheeks reddened a bit, but he kept his eyes locked on mine nonetheless.

The bell rang before I could reply to what he just said. But he's right, it wouldn't be too weird. We already act extremely sexual toward each other. But there's one problem, neither one of us has been with anyone other then a girl.