Chapter 4

• Calum P.O.V •

I can tell Michael's nervous. It probably took a lot of thought for him to say yes. I'm just happy he did.

"Hey. We beat Ashton to his own house." Michael said with a soft smile.

"He probably took his damn 'Shortcut'. I swear it makes his trip from school longer," I said with a shake of my head.

"Or maybe him and Luke are parked somewhere making out."

I looked at Michael with a huge grin. "Damn. We might as well all go ahead and have an orgy then." We laughed it off and knocked on his front door. His mom is usually home.

"Hey guys. Come on in" she said when she saw us. "Where's Ashton?"

"Somewhere in Neverland." I responded.

"The shortcut?" she asked with a knowing look.
Both Michael and I just noded.

She got out some tortilla chips, salsa, guacamole and sodas for us. We took them down to the basement and popped in one of Ashton's albums.

"Hey losers!" Ashton yelled as he and Luke made their way down the steps. "The party has arrived."

"The party is never even going to start with you around, if you ask me." Ashton's mom yelled down the steps.

We all erupted into laughter. "Oh. Just got burned by Momma Irwin. Would you like some ice?" Michael said through his laughter.

"Ha Ha. Very funny." he said with a scowl. "Are we gonna play games or what? Its a Friday guys."

"All we do is play video games. we need to try something else." Luke said with a small pout. "How about Go Karting?!"

We all seemed to agree on that even though Ashton complained that it was in the next town over. I rode with Michael, as usual.

I looked over at him. He is very attractive. He dyes his hair a lot, but is able to pull out off unlike most people. Shaging won't be so bad. Not at all.

"Hey. Do you think this will make us gay?"

Michael seemed to have to think about the question for a few seconds. "I think we are whatever we want to be. No need for labels, yeah?"

"Okay. Yeah."

We did six races and made sure everyone drove at least once. We ate fries and downed some milkshakes. It was decided that it would be boring to just go back home already, so we went to Walmart had sword fights in the toy section, rode the mini bicycles and had a small game of baseball until we were kicked out.

***

"So will you please tutor me? You're the only one who know anything!" Ashton was pleading to me.

I looked at him. He was driving me home after Go Karting. "Fine. I'll tutor you. Tuesdays. Okay?"

"Yes! you're a lifesaver!" I thought he was going to accidently crash the car right then and there from an over bundle of excitement.

When I got home I showered, turned on some music and tried to sleep until I got a text.

From Mikey 😝 :

Are you still up?

~~~

oooooo. What's Ashton doing? Is he going to start getting flirty?
why do you think Michael is texting Calum so late?

I'm making this story up as I go along. so, I hope anyone reading is enjoying it. thanks.

- D