Chapter 6

• Michael P.O.V •

Calum put Lion King on and laid down on my bed. I wasn't sure what he was doing but he just gestured to himself. I laid down next to him and he proceeded to put his arm around me. My heart was beating fast but I just followed his lead and let my head rest on his chest. I felt his finger tips lightly brush my arm, he moved them at a steady pace up and down. It gave me goosebumps.

He looked down at me and put one hand under my chin. When I looked up his lips touched mine. It was a slow, light kiss. He pulled away and looked at me again before capturing my lips with his.

"How about that?" Calum asked with a soft smile.

"It was..good."

"Oh?" he said with a slight laugh.

I didn't know quite what to do, so I just laid my head back on his chest. That's how we stayed for a good five minutes.

"Are you ready?"

Before I could answer he kissed me again. Our lips were moving together but he didn't even make a first sign of wanting to stick his damn tongue in my mouth! so I initiated it.

We were both on our sides with our legs tangled together, but it was strangely comfortable. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip and felt him smile before he let me in. Our tongues battled for dominance but I let him take control. By now my body was practically on top of his.

"Uh. wow" I said shyly.

"You're a good kisser. How about we do it some more?" He said it so smoothly all I could do was nod my head.

I straddled his waist and started moving my hips against his while kissing. His breath started getting quicker, so I moved a bit faster. I could feel his hard on through his jeans, which made me groan.

I could feel myself getting extremely hard. The friction between us had me letting out low moans. I wanted him so bad at that point, the lust was building up. I was scared though.

He sat up, my hips still moving against his and flipped me over to my back. He took his pants off, letting me glimpse at the clear outline of his cock through his boxers.

"Can I take them off? Your pants?"

I nodded, but was hesitant. He slowly unzipped my pants and slid them off easily. Before I realized it, his hands had slipped into my boxers and he was pumping my cock slowly. I moaned out, louder then I thought I would.

I had to stop him. He had to know I didn't want to farther then oral sex today, but the ecstasy was just too much.

He kissed down my stomach and his lips grazed my tip.

"Wa-Wait" I choked out.

He stopped and stared. "I just. Don't want to go further then oral today, okay?"

He let go of my cock and smiled. "Of course. We only do what you feel comfortable with, okay?"

He gave me a quick peck, then moved down to flick his tongue against my slit. I ran my fingers through his hair as his took my cock fully into his mouth.

"OhOhh god, Calum"

I tried to keep my moans quiet. I didn't want to cum yet so I stopped his head and moved in to kiss him.

"It's your turn"

Before he could answer I was on top of him. I took his shirt off and played with his nipples while sucking on his neck, determined to leave a mark. I kissed down his stomach, imitating what he did to me earlier and took off his briefs. I licked from the base of his cock to the head with the tip of my tongue.

I could hear him moan my name making me moan, sending a vibration through his cock. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and started pushing my head down while thrusting into my mouth at the same time. I hollowed my cheeks so I can fit all of him in my mouth.

"Fu-uckk. Mikey. Shit. I'm gonna cum."

I wrapped my hand around his cock and pumped then sucked on his tip before taking all of him into my mouth again.

"fuck Michael!" As he came into my mouth I swallowed. The noises he made as he climaxed made me cum along with him.

"Shit. Michael. Shit. That was great."

I moved up next to him and curled up. "Yeah, you were fantastic too mate." He made a move to wrap his arms around me and intertwined our fingers.

~~~
I am horrible at writing smut. I had no idea what I was doing honestly, which is bad bc they are friends with benefits so im sure you guys are expecting a lot of good smut throughout the story. The next scenes should be better.

sorry
- D