6

[Charm]

I pulled away from Quincy annoyed cause we been kissing for 3 minutes straight and not once has he tried to even grab at least one of my boobs. I haven't had any play since I been with him and I'm like a straight nigga in these streets! GIVE ME THE DICK

"What's wrong?"

"Why haven't we had sex yet?"

He chuckled. "Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack." I climbed from out of his lap onto his bed and he sighed. "I mean c'mon it's been three whole months? Are you scared?"

He threw his head back and laughed hysterically and maybe I missed the joke. "Babe, is this why you've been having this attitude."

I shrugged and looked away. "Are you gay?"

"What? Hell no. I just.. didn't want you to think that's all I wanted from you like most niggas. I thought it'll make you push away from me, like we'll be moving too fast."

"No Quincy, I wasn't going to think that. I just would at least like some type of play. I was starting to get bored honestly."

His phone buzzed and he grabbed it from my nightstand and begin to do whatever he had to do. He cracked a smile and I snapped my fingers at him.

"Are you even listening?"

"Uh yeah, yeah. Look I got to run, I forgot about something I had to go to. I'll see you later? You want dinner?"

I sighed and thought about it. "Yeah, fine."

"Alright, 7 o'clock. I'll take you to your favorite place." He kissed my cheek and flew out the door. I threw a one minute tantrum, screaming and yelling and kicking and fighting my sheets until I heard someone ask if I was okay.

"I'm sorry, I'm fine. I just... had a moment." Forgetting that I wasn't alone in the house I immediately became embarrassed.

"That was your man?" He chuckled

I rolled my eyes. "Some what of a man."

"You don't seem too sure about that." Without me telling him he could enter my room he took it upon himself to do so.

"I mean, I'm slowly starting to lose interest."

"How long y'all been together?"

"3 months, almost 4 now."

He snickered and pulled out a little plastic baggie and some Backwoods. "That's a while now huh?"

I nodded and watched as he rolled up. Maybe I was delusional but something about him made me feel gushy inside, like when you see your crush. Don't get me wrong he was fine as hell, but he was so much older then me. Because he was now under my Uncles wings, I don't think that would work out. I barely even knew this guy, I don't know his intentions none of that.

I got up from my bed and opened the balcony door. "Here, we can sit out here today since nobody home."

"Alright coo'."

-

"Why I can't never see your face?" The guy asked as he placed a crisp one hundred dollar bill in the string on my panties. I giggled and shrugged as I continued to shrug. If you ask me I thought it was pretty stupid on Fridays my manager wanted the floor girls to wear masks for a theme we were doing all month, luckily it was a safe haven for me because I wouldn't get caught up on these busy Fridays.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the next tray of food reading the ticket for the table number. I noticed the name but went to see who it was for sure.

Byron. I saw Monèt shaking her ass in his face like she don't do enough of that already. I rolled my eyes as if they could see me when I approached them. He had another guy with him but he was too busy on his phone and he had on shades, like where is the sun.

"30 Buffalo wings, with ranch and fries?"

"Oh yeah, right here." Byron rubbed his hands together and tapped Monèt on her butt. "That's enough for now baby, i'll see you later on tonight."

"Whatever you say boy." She giggled and grabbed my arm whispering in my ear before walking away. "That's Dave."

Dave looked up and took off his shades and I nearly dropped the whole tray. I wonder if he recognized me. I mean my face was covered but  all these damn tattoos. I quickly sat there stuff down and walked away. I didn't even ask if they needed anything else. I picked the wrong day to be at work.