20

Dave

The next morning I was in the mood to spoil my girls so I decided to take them to the outlets

Kairi could never hang and good thing I bought her stroller along cause she would've had my arms stiff. I mean I ain't have a problem holding the weight cause look at me. Im built.

I had to at least drop 2k today but I didn't mind. Ayana pranced around the store and occasionally asked me how something would look and of course I was honest with her everything she seemed to pick out did looked okay but I insisted she try it on.

"How about you try that on?"

She shook her head no. "Nope, I rather surprise you with my outfits."

"That makes no sense, I done seen you buy about twenty outfits so far."

"And, that's fine but you haven't seen them on me so that doesn't even matter." She winked at me and walked to the register.

-
"Kairi what do you want for dinner sweet pea?"

I watched as Yana interacted with Kairi and I loved the lil bond they had so far, I knew if I kept her around Yana she would eventually get attached and probably won't ever want to be without her. Which is fine by me but I only knew Yanna for a few months how would she feel about this?

Charm

I sipped my drink and enjoyed my night in with the girls. It's been awhile since we all hung out since they was always at the club and I was out doing whatever it is I do, lately I been playing house and I haven't even mentioned to the girls about what's been going on on my end.

"What's on your mind Yana?" Monèt sat down her wine glass and I sighed shaking my head.

"I think I'm falling for this guy y'all."

Alexus laughed and I guess I missed the joke. "Girl like we didn't know that already, this man literally saved you from becoming something YOU knew you wasn't trying to be."

"I wouldn't say save me..... well if you think deep into it he kind of did. I see what you saying. But no right now he's at my house him and his baby."

"Baby?"

"We went through this remember?"

"She's two right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, she's a sweet heart, she's so smart. I would think of her as my own."

"Look sis, were your girls and we wanna see you happy, if you happy.. keep him-"

"Mo were not even a.. thing."

"Did you give up the cookie?"

"No and y'all know me better then anybody I am dying to get some dick in me."

"And i'll be glad when you do cause bitch your attitude. I mean you know I talk to his cousin we got this thing.... and he got a big thang OKUUUUUR." Mo and Alexus slapped hands and I laughed

"I'm not saying I cannot wait but-"

"Ok girl does he try to make any moves?"

"We kiss.. thats pretty much it. I think it's because Kairi is always around you know?"

"Do y'all sleep in the same bed?"

"Yeah I let him sleep with me sometimes he sleeps with Kairi only because she wants him too or some nights she sleeps with us, it just depends."

1FINEMF❤️: Kairi asleep.......and I want you.
Me:Ok im otw

I cut into their side conversation they was having since I had tuned them out to text David back.

"Im about to go."

"What? Why? This is our first glass."

"I know but I got a tall glass of water to wash this down waiting on me when I get home."

They paused and we all laughed. "Child get outttt, we get your corny ass jokes we'll see you another time."

I got up grabbing my belongings and literally tripping to get out the door. I was excited.. and I didn't know what I was excited for all he told me was his missed me and Kairi is sleep. This is just something in my head trying to trick me or was he trying to trick me, whatever it was I was ten toes down for it.