25

Charm

"Lex, y'all know if I get caught at this club that's my ASS."

"Bitch, we not dancing. Were just out having fun cause you always wanna sit around a play baby sit." Monet sucked her teeth and I rolled my eyes cause she been mad annoying lately.

"Monet's right Yanna, it's like you've forgotten about us. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy your happy, but are y'all even a title?"

I thought about it and started to rethink what me and David were. "I- you know I really don't know."

"BINGO, if you don't know he don't mind you coming out with us, what he say when you left the house?" I watched Monet smack her lips together and closed her compact mirror putting it back in her purse.

"I said I'm hanging with friends."

"And you weren't lying." Lex shrugged and I walked beside them up to the bouncer and without question they opened the rope and let us inside. The first place we stopped was the bar of course and we ordered a 3 shots of Don Julio.

"Wait, wait, let me get a video." Monet pulled out her phone and the flash caught me off guard but I still managed to make myself look like I was having a good time.

"I think I need a shot of Hennessy next, what y'all think?" I yelled to them over the music and they agreed.

"3 Henny shots please."

"Coming up."

I felt the Don getting to me slowly and I started to move to the music a little bit. Lex gave me my shot and I immediately took it down.

"Damn bitch, we was gonna go on three."

"Lexxxx, take that shit down sis."

I saw her laughed and she told Monet it was time to take me to the section we would be in tonight cause they knew I was about to lose myself.

We've been here for 30 minutes already and after mixing white and brown I knew I would be out for the count. I danced and twerked until I couldn't no more. I checked my phone and seen messages from David and it's like I instantly got sober.

❤️: Dont show yo ass i'll come shoot that shit up
Me: lmao boy im grown
❤️: Bet, we'll see how grown you is when I have that ass running from this dick tonight
Me: u funny, we'll see

"Wassup lil mama." I looked up from my phone and all I could see was tall, skinny, hella tattoos and dark ass shades. Who is this PNB Rock looking ass nigga

I chuckled then spoke. "Hey."

"You here alone?"

"No, she's with me!"

"And me too!"

I looked at these two drunk bitches and we all bust out laughing and walked away. "Bitch, he was fugly."

"Lexus shut the fuck up, did yo ass just say fugly."

"Guys, we too drunk we can't drive home."

"Call yo boo!" Monet was tripping over her own feet and I pulled out my phone then I realized he had Kiari she probably sleep I didn't want him to get her out the house this late.

"No, I can't.. I don't want him to get Kairi out this late. I'll get uber."

They nodded and continued to dance and drink some more while I tried to sober up so I could be the one responsible for getting them in the house for the night.