The Power Be Out!

Crack! 

The power is out, to these two doggos' dismay, as they were just in the middle of their favorite show. 

Luckily, Gadget has candles to keep the house lit ( 😩😂).

But oh no! Half the candles are out.

So now we have a dark house, two lost doggos, and no TV. 

Neither of them are too scared of the dark. That's what they think when the power won't come back on.

So it's fine right?

Not exactly.

Twenty minutes in, Finn winds up doing something stupid which led to something else stupid happening.

Needless to say, not even an hour in, we have a dark house, two doggos, one broken stair (legit just one, not even two, just one), and one injured Finn.

Gadget makes his way down the stairs without bREAKING THEM (*COUGH*) and finds an icepack for Finn in the fridge. All is well again.

But then the icepack melts, really quickly. 

They have a wet carpet soon after. 

Frustrated, Gadget tries to call Sonic (Sonic = his last resort) and winds up having to try five times before the call goes through.

He tells Sonic what all is going on, and - because apparently luck is just always on Sonic's side - Sonic says that his power isn't out. 

Nobody else's power is out.

"FUCK" comes from an angry jackal upstairs. 

Sonic hears it, too.

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE DUDE"

So in the end, Gadget hauls Finn out of the house, down to Sonic's, they get Finn an icepack that doesn't melt, determine that nothing is broken, and when morningtime comes, the power is back on, and Sonic helps fix the one stair that Finn broke.

"How do you break one stair, dude?"

"He's talented."

"I swear, I will strangle you both."

"No, you won't."

"He'll strangle me last."

"You get the boyfriend discount."

"That's... not a thing, Sonic." 

"It should be."

"No."

"I'm gonna make it a thing."

"Sonic."