Valentine's Day??

Uh oh.

It's that day. 

Both wake up and are immediately tense about it. Gadget is used to spending this day alone.

Finn is used to spending it with his family. 

Neither of that is going to happen this go-around. They're all they got. 

So what do two doggos who have never spent this day with a lover do?

Throw all their blankets off the bed, lay them on chairs, make hot cocoa, turn on the TV, turn the blankets into a fort, find their fluffiest pillows, bring the TV into the fort, snuggle up, drink their hot cocoa, and watch Kubo and the Two Strings, Wonder, and a chockfull of Disney movies. 

Kubo and the Two Strings makes them sad and then happy, Wonder makes Gadget cry a bunch, and all the Disney movies put everything on a somber note. 

"Hey, Finn?"

"Yea?"

"Is there any difference between normal cocoa and indulgent cocoa?"

"It's cocoa... but like... depression cocoa."

"What?"

"Like cocoa you drink when you're sad or lonely."

"Normal cocoa it is, then. Unless you need indulgent?"

"Why would I? You're here, I'm here, you're not dead. Not to mention, you're here. I'm good. Just make the normal cocoa."

"Okay, love."

"Hm."

"I'm so quoting 'depression cocoa', by the way."

"Go ahead."