Lost~

One stormy and cold day.
You woke up.
You were in a bed that you knew as your own, but couldn't remember how you got there or what day it was.
You could barely remember your own name!

You felt weird, like you were forgetting something but didn't know what.
Your house was exactly the same, but something wasn't alright. You sat up in your bed and looked around
Everything was right
But somehow everything was wrong.

You stood up and went to put some clothes on. You took off the pajamas that you didn't remember putting on.
odd.
Suddently, after a while of silence your phone buzzed, it was a message

Unknown Number:
[Hello, this is the store manager of CandyLand Candy Shop! I just wanted to remind you that today is your first day as our employee. Please be remember to be punctual and arrive at the shop at 9:00 am]

You didn't remember being hired at a candy shop.
But, well, you didn't remember many things.

You put on a pair of black jeans and a dark blue shirt and walked out of your house.
When you were closing the front door you realized something;
You didn't know where the shop was.

  You started thinking on how to get there, you didn't want to ask the guy because it would be weird that you didn't remember how to get to a place she had been to already (and also got hired at)

  Your phone buzzed again
It was the manager, giving you the shop's address.
Oddly convenient

You quickly got there and walked in
You were greeted by the other employees and some customers.

You asked a lady with a nametag that said "Marissa" for the mannager
"Ya' da new one here yah?"
You nodded
"Welcome aboard, the manager in in the hall fixing the employee of the month picture. Go find him, yeah?"
You smiled and said thank you.

You ran off to find the manager and bumped in to him as he walked out of the hall
"Sorry!" He said with a chuckle.
"Are you the manager?"
"That's me! Grab your apron and get to work!"
You grabbed an apron that you had assumed was yours because it had your name on it. At least you think that's your name.

But, what did you have to do?

Of course, you were the one in charge that nothing was out of it's place.
In other words you was the one keeping the sticky handed kids from sticking their sticky hands in the candy jars. *A tongue twister*

And you also had to keep people from barging in to
*Creepy music*
The basement

It was probably full of candy and not spooky at all, you thought.
But then you noticed that there was a storage room and a basement.
That only made you wonder "What's in the basement?"
You was forbidden from going in there yourself and had do prevent anyone else from going in there.

But curiosity was really getting up to your head.

Before you could go in to the basement a kid started reaching for the peppermint jar with his filthy hand that was covered in saliva.
He was young, probably 5 years old. You took the jar away from him and went to look for his mom, which you found chatting with another lady.

You walked back and put the jar in it's place, and then went back to guard the basement.
As you walked back you could've sworn you saw someone go in.
You thought it was the perfect opportunity to look inside, so, natually you did.
But just to 'get rid of the intruder' of course.

   The door creaked open, and the only light would flicker every now and then.
  You silently walked down the staircase, looking for the intruder.
  The place was terrifying
"You can't be in here, employees only"
You said, your legs almost trembling in fear.
The place was silent, like a graveyard.
You stood there in silence.

   "Hello?" You said, all confidence leaving your body.
  Suddenly a song started playing very loud.
It was a familiar song, a childhood nursery rhyme that in this situation was terrifying.

Round' and round' the mulberry bush
Your breath became shaky
The monkey chased the weasle
You panicked
The monkey thought T'was al in fun
Your heart raced
Pop! goes the weasle
The song met it's climax,And the room was silent again.

You heard a giggle that turned into a laugh, and then a cackle.
A cackle so loud that only a maniac could be able to produce such a sound.
"You can't take someone out of their own home. Rude.
You are the only instruder here"
A raspy voice said
You felt a breath on your neck and turned around

Nothing...

A shadow wooshed behind you, cold air punching your neck.
You grabbed the nearest object and held it above your head, willing to throw it at the next thing that dared to whoosh by.

It was a toy, a Jack-In-A-Box

"I wouldn't do that"

"Do what?" You asked

"Don't you dare hurt that box"

You decided to play dirty and acted as if the box was going to fall out of your hands
"Oops!" You giggled
"Don't do it"
"Come out"
You did it again
"It's slipping!"
Out of the dark shadows of the basement came a monochrome clown.
Black hair and pale white skin,A swirly cone nose, claws on his hands and razor sharp teeth.
His grey eyes shining in the dark.
"There, now hand me the box"
The clown said in a voice that sounded a bit too vulnerable.
"Nah, don't feel like it" With that you started walking out, it was clear you had the upper hand.

The clown somehow got in front of you.
"The box,NOW."
He looked angry and worried.
"Nope" you said,Popping the 'P'
You pushed him out of your way, kmowing that he cared about the toy, with the box between your hands he couldn't do anything.
He was about to grab your arm but you quickly closed the door.

Only a few minutes had passed.
You put the box on a table that was used to eat lunch, you could see it no matter where you went.

   Some kids walked in and started walking around, you watched them carefully, they looked around and walked out.
   But the employee near the door stopped them and searched in their pockets, only to find candy they were trying to steal.
You looked at them amazed,you watched them every second and didn't notice when they stuffed the candy in their pockets.

You needed to open your eyes and watch your surroundings carefully.

Finally you shift got to it's end, you hung your apron and was about to walk out, but the manager stopped you.
He called your name.
You turned around.
"Did you take this out of the basement?" he said holding the Jack-In-A-Box
"Sorry, I thought I saw someone go in-"
He interrupted you.
"Do you like it?"
"Umm yeah I guess, it's pretty cute" You answered awkwardly.
"Here,  keep it" He said with a smile, handing the box to you.
You took it and thanked him
You walked out and quickly got to your house.
You sat on your bed after putting your pajamas on, holding the toy.

You turned the box's handle
"Round' and round' the mulberry bush
The monkey chased the weasle
The monkey though t'was all in fun
Pop! goes the weasle"

Nothing happened

Or so you thought

You fell asleep

What a day

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(A/N):
Yay! First chapter done!
I hope this is better then my other Fetus chapters
I did my best and my neck hurts!

Broken Tip:
Don't write a Fanfic if you're on a purple bus because you can get caught in a Ranbow spider's web!

Final word count:1326